WOOF woof woof woof

Old November 16th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Sue Burnham

Default WOOF woof woof woof

We need cangles fur Ripley toenight, and fur his MOM Lori, and fur his
whole den.
Pawlogies to those who never knew WOOF, but for those who DO bemember,
ANOTHER GREAT ONE needs your gud thoughts.

Breeze and Momma Sue

Old November 16th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

We haf returned to rpdm tonite to show our respect to our furend Ripley
and his pack. We wud ask that you make whateffer requests of whateffer
higher power you recognize that Ripley has ease and send his pack
strength and peace.
The Rottendogs

Old November 16th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Pocoglow

We send all good roos fur Ripley and his MOM Lori. Momy remembers Ripley but
I don't. I am a new doggie momy has had fur a year. Her gud doggie Siska
went to the bridge last year, and he knew Ripley.

All good thots and doggie and human vibes.

Stephanie and Kenai