Pledge for New Dog Adopters

Old November 17th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
sengsu

Default Pledge for New Dog Adopters

# I pledge to make a reasonable commitment of time and effort, and to
affect scheduling and lifestyle changes in order to make this
relationship work

# I pledge to make sure my dog is not exposed to the elements of
weather without proper shelter, shade cover, dry ground, access to
fresh water and at least 1 hour of loving companionship and play a day
(I understand this is a minimum and will strive to keep the dog with me
as much as possible and treat him/her as an important member of my
family)

#...
http://great-pet-finder.blogspot.com/