Buying real estate -- Leah can do it.

Old September 4th 03, 04:40 AM
__2__michael_

Default Buying real estate -- Leah can do it.

Rocky wrote:

Michael said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

You're angry, in part, I think, because Charlie has become what
you used to be.

First of all Matt, let me say that I do not view anger as in any way
negative. Anger can be a wondrous thing or it can be a bad thing. It
depends upon the end user.

Now, as for what I used to be? What I used to be was a nobody like you
(well actually, I was never anywhere near as insignificant as you, but
just go with me on this one...).

Now I've got television debating experience against one of the top names
in the game. On my first freakin' try. By simply sending an email and
bragging about myself and my skills I got into a debate with Uncle Matty
Margolis.

BWAHAHAAAHAHHAAAAA!!

That was 2001. I haven't tried to get on TV again, because now that I
know ho_we easy it is, I'm working hard on my videos and my web skills
(I'm currently taking six college credits of server/client side web dev
courses) and when I make my next splash the water's going to land all
the way into freakin' Saskatchewan.

This goes along with my experience being published in major newspapers,
and my experience competing against world record holders and Olympic
Champions. Plus a ton of other stuff that makes me remarkable and
formidable, and utterly unstoppable which I don't have time to list at
the moment. I'm so freakin' talented that I can't even list them all or
I'd get arth-freakin-ritis in my fingers. So just take my word for it Matty.

So stay tuned Matt. You're a witless, whiny spectator and I'm a
gladiator who is making things happen. Remember that. Charlie's got
nothing to do with me and my game, although he is a smart, edgy guy and
a welcome addition to our happy group. But he's no michael and neither
is anyone else around here or anyone else in the Dog Game proper. I'm a
mother-f-fen force of nature. It's not fair to compare other people to
me, Matty.

I am a phenom. Ain't a damn thing changed except that I continue to get
better and better by the freakin' h0wer.

Ya HeArD?

that's whatsup Matty,
that's whassup

Michael used to be edgy, informative, and
interesting, though without the stalking persona that Charlie
has adopted.

M__ichael
reporting live...
http://ddogtv.comm

Old September 4th 03, 04:50 AM
Rocky

__2__michael_ said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

that's whatsup Matty,
that's whassup

OK, Michael. If you say so.

But you used to do it so much better.

Old September 4th 03, 05:10 AM
__2__michael_

Rocky wrote:

__2__michael_ said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

that's whatsup Matty,
that's whassup

OK, Michael. If you say so.

But you used to do it so much better.

if that's true (and that's a big if) it's because of lack of effort.
When you become a one man corporation, you have to wear lots of hats and
you don't spend as much time on usenet posts.

Plus, remember, I used to take summer's off from work (sometimes 4 or 5
months at a stretch) and I haven't done that in a few years because I
need the money to buy hardware.

_M life
reporting live..
http://dogtv.com