Please Help!! Rescue Dog Needs Medical Attention After Attack

Old November 17th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Stephanie

Default Please Help!! Rescue Dog Needs Medical Attention After Attack

DONATIONS ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED FOR CHICA!!!
br

br
Chica is a 9-10 lbs Miniature Pinscher mix that came to us at the age
of 7 having lived her whole life in a hoarder's care... subjected to
being attacked by other dogs, impregnated and confined to a 4x5 pen for
SEVEN YEARS!!!
br

br
She came into our rescue a few months ago. She was been spayed, but
complications involving an allergy to the dissolvable stitches required
a second surgery to remove the undesolved stitches. After 7 weeks of
activity restrictions, she was finally making a come back.
br

br
Thursday (11/16/06), Chica was attacked by another dog in the home,
after returning from her final vet appointment. The foster mom
sustained injuries in her attempts to save Chica from the mouth of
another foster dog. But poor Chica had to be rushed to the vet. Xrays
show a traumatized neck and possibly spine. The external damage is
minimal but just the diagnostics and treatment for her immediate shock
will be $450.
br

br
The foster mom says "SPARE NO EXPENSE" and that is our philosophy as
well. We cannot let Chica's young, committed, loving foster mom pay
for this bill, but our rescue does not currently have funds for this
type of emergency.
br

br
Please consider a small donation to help Chica survive - she IS a
survivor and will pull through but we want her to receive immediate
treatment and get her back into her foster home. You can donate
specifically for Chica's medical expenses.
br

br
To donate, please call 818-841-0671, visit www.tazzyfund.com,
referencing Chica, or call our vet directly at 760-598-2512,
referencing Critter Crossings' Chica.
br

br
Thank you so much for anything you can do!!!!
br

br
img src="http://www.studioinet.com/critter1/pics/chica.JPG"
img
src="http://www.studioinet.com/critter1/pics/bowoween/chicawitch3.jpg"
img
src="http://www.studioinet.com/critter1/pics/bowoween/chicawitch1.jpg"

Old November 17th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Stephanie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thursday (11/16/06), Chica was attacked by another dog in the home,
after returning from her final vet appointment. The foster mom
sustained injuries in her attempts to save Chica from the mouth of
another foster dog. br
The foster mom says "SPARE NO EXPENSE" and that is our philosophy as
well. We cannot let Chica's young, committed, loving foster mom pay
for this bill,

............why not?

Old November 17th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

To donate, please call 818-841-0671, visit www.tazzyfund.com,
referencing Chica, or call our vet directly at 760-598-2512,
referencing Critter Crossings' Chica.

Sounds like a good case for AAHA's Helping Pets Fund. Ask your vet about
this.

http://www.aahahelpingpets.org/root/how.htm

rec.pets: Starting A Successful Rescue Club FAQ Cheryl Minnier Dog info 0 May 21st 06 05:23 AM
rec.pets.dogs: German Shepherd Dogs Breed-FAQ Holly Dog info 0 December 19th 05 05:35 AM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
Arthritis in my lab Bob Dog health 8 March 5th 04 03:38 AM