Red under Golden Retriever eyes ?

Old November 19th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Ed

Default Red under Golden Retriever eyes ?

I have notice lately our ten year old Golden has red under his eyes.It seems
to be discharge that washes away.
Otherwise he is in good health, has a fantastic appetite

Thank you

Old November 20th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Ed" wrote in message
om...
I have notice lately our ten year old Golden has red under his eyes.It

seems
to be discharge that washes away.
Otherwise he is in good health, has a fantastic appetite

.......You really need to head to the vet. Eye problems can get serious if
unattended and may be a sign of something else going on.