TPW, I like your style (ninn_yboy)

Old September 26th 03, 05:09 AM
janet, kills, dogs, janet, kills, dogs

Default TPW, I like your style (ninn_yboy)

you murdered your own dog. There's nothing to argue about. Jerry offered
to adopt her and he's only one state away. Instead, you thought that it
was better to kill her, so he couldn't show you up for the
idiot/incompetent that you are. Jerry would have had ZERO problems with
Summer and she'd still be alive and happy.

You murdered Summer to save face.

have a nice evening, and get the hell out of dog rescue.

thank you.

michael
live...

Tara O. wrote:

"DogTired" wrote in message

Will do when I have time, but TPW seems to have already picked them out.

Okay, giving you the benefit of doubt here, because you're new, whether
you've lurked or not. Much of what Jerry "quotes" of other posters'
statements aren't real quotes and/or aren't in context and/or aren't
complete. He collects bits and pieces (words) of things people posted then
manipulates them into statements and credits them to that poster. Saying he
"lies like a rug" would be the understatement of the century. This
potpourri of words, attributed to the poster he credits, may well have been
compiled from months or years worth of that person's archived posts. He
spends an inordinate amount of time keeping a database of who owns what dog,
what they've said and what they've done (even if it was a tale that happened
20 years ago and is irrelevant). Then he spends even more time combing the
archives to find the words he wants. Then he spends even *more* time
compiling these fictional statements.

I can somewhat understand you taking these "quotes" at face value because he
does give attributions. They just aren't always..or even nearly
always..complete quotes in their context. I could post something in
response to someone kicking their dog to the effect of "sure, if you want to
abuse your dog and cause it internal damage then kick away." Jerry would
then light up at that post because by simply removing the word "sure" and
leaving the rest, it would appear as though I'm advocating kicking your dog.
Did I write the words? Absolutely. If Jerry quoted that sentence though,
it would be entirely out of context, the sarcasm wouldn't be evident, and
viola...I'm a dog abuser.