TPW, I like your style (nzinnyboy)

Old September 26th 03, 05:14 AM
janet, kills, dogs, janet, kills, dogs

Default TPW, I like your style (nzinnyboy)

Tara O. wrote:

"DogTired" wrote in message

Thank you Tara, for a quality post.

You're welcome.

I'll investigate further when time
permits, and though I never made comment about anyone, their training
techniques, or their handling of their pet in my OP, I can't see why so

many

are so defensive to my post. A person shouldn't be berated into changing
their opinion, but to intelligently debate the situation and provide facts
is much more convincing than calling people names. As I said, my

intention

was never to be hateful to the others on this NG, but it does worry me

that

so many are so defensive. And I still don't care if you murdered your

dog.

Its not really defensiveness so much as disbelief. Its hard to imagine that
anyone would listen to anything from someone who rants, makes up his own
spellings and is so abusive to other people. If you look at his posts
you'll see that he only responds to regular posters with personal attacks.
Same thing with Mikey (Michael).
Would you buy a car from a salesman who spoke to you the way Jerry posts?
Would you give the time of day to anyone who acts like Jerry does?

We also wonder how people can not just overlook his ranting abuse but also
believe that he's some kind of qualified trainer when he doesn't dispense
training advice to people who come here looking for it, or who are in
desperate need of it. That's the main reason why we're here, to share our
experiences, both successes and failures, in order to save someone else the
same trials. It would be so easy for Jerry to just respond to people's
posts with actual advice. If his manual is free then posting advice on
usenet wouldn't be an infringement on his profit margin.

People who verbally abuse on usenet, generally do so because they can with
no consequences. That's cowardly and not the kind of behavior I'd expect
from someone I intended to work with, whether I pay for their services or
not. If you like his manual, that's fine and I hope it works for you, but
you should know that the manual, in its entirety, wasn't written by Jerry.
As someone else pointed out, he "borrowed" the text from someone else and is
marketing it as his own.

Prove it.

You're a liar and and slanderer.

Prove it.

Here's something I don't need to prove.
You murdered your own dog, despite the fact that Jerry offered to adopt
her from you. You murdered Summer when she had a home waiting for her.

Now, let's ask ourselves whether a dog "rescuer" such as yourself would
be someone we'd want to do business with.

You're

A. a liar
B. a slanderer
C. a hypocrite