dog related book list

Old November 23rd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
MauiJNP

Default dog related book list

Not sure how many of you feel about this kind of post but here it
goes...........

I've been trying to keep a list of all dog related book suggestions but
I accidently deleted my word document with them on. Then I thought, maybe
it might be helpful to others for everyone to post any dog related books
they've liked or hated. That way, there would be a master list of reference
books (on a variety of subjects) in case people need to reference it in the
future. I will start with what I recently read..........

Health & Nutrition
~Dog Health & Nutrition for Dummies- lots of good info, easily
understandable for anyone just learning about this topic
~Nutrition for Dogs by Mott- decent info, not much new info here if you've
already read the above book

Resource Guarding
~Mine! by Jean Donaldson (didn't read it but it was just recommended in
another post)

Other
~The Art of Raising a Puppy by the Monks of New Skeet (can't comment, I read
it years ago)
~Little Guides Dog Care (lots of basic info, good for kids)

As you can see, I haven't read much lately so I am hoping others will join
in and add to this post so we can all benefit! THANKS!

~~~~~
Jenny, Maui and Cali