Tuck gets newspaper video

Old November 25th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Tuck gets newspaper video

diddy wrote in news:Xns9884E3CD5A295danny@
216.196.97.142:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACqvdyJob8

Nice videos diddy. Tuck certainly is growing up nicely!!

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old November 25th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

diddy wrote in
:

in thread : Marcel
Beaudoin whittled the following words:

diddy wrote in news:Xns9884E3CD5A295danny@
216.196.97.142:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACqvdyJob8

Nice videos diddy. Tuck certainly is growing up nicely!!

He's a lot of fun. Thank you!

Oh, and Emilie is also growing up nicely. Fast. Too fast

Don't I know it. Don't I know it. Over the past couple of weeks, when I
have been putting her to bed, she prefers to drink her bottle in her
bed...instead of in my arms.

*sniff*

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old November 25th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Oh, and Emilie is also growing up nicely. Fast. Too fast

Don't I know it. Don't I know it. Over the past couple of weeks, when I
have been putting her to bed, she prefers to drink her bottle in her
bed...instead of in my arms.

*sniff*

guess its about time for another one then. that's how my sister ended up
with 3 and now one more on the way (which was quite a thing to be surprised
with on Thanksgiving but definately another thing to be thankful for).

Old November 25th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

"MauiJNP" wrote in
:

Oh, and Emilie is also growing up nicely. Fast. Too fast

Don't I know it. Don't I know it. Over the past couple of weeks, when
I have been putting her to bed, she prefers to drink her bottle in
her bed...instead of in my arms.

*sniff*

guess its about time for another one then. that's how my sister ended
up with 3 and now one more on the way (which was quite a thing to be
surprised with on Thanksgiving but definately another thing to be
thankful for).

Not yet, but give it a couple of months...

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/