bulldogs

Old October 1st 03, 05:03 PM
norman

Default bulldogs

I am looking for any bulldogs in need of rescue can anyone help me I'm in windsor Ontario Canada

Old October 1st 03, 10:19 PM
Jo Wolf

Check at the CKC web site for Bulldog clubs and their rescue groups.
Also look for bulldogs on such sites as petfinder.com

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

English Bulldogs Sinster Dog breeds 7 September 13th 04 07:19 PM
English Bulldogs... Dave Dog breeds 9 November 7th 03 11:08 PM
Question about bulldog breeds Lori Reynolds Dog breeds 20 October 22nd 03 06:16 AM