Can I just attach a Pic?

Old September 10th 03, 06:11 AM
&mic_hael

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

that's second-cousin to claiming
that so-and-so made me do it. Mikey's behavior is 100%
Mikey's fault.

Oh, you betcha.

damn straight.

But understanding the cause and effect of a behavior
is what dog trainers do for a living. So something happened there,
and I'd like to be able to figure it out one day.

I ran into someone who was actually able to improve my dog training
skills. And that was/is Jerry Howe. A happenstance previously considered
unthinkable by most leading experts.

Simple as that, and that's a fact, Jack.

I'd also like to figure out Dr. Evil himself one day, but some things
are beyond even my own considerable abilities.

I got everything pretty much figgered out, with the possible exception
of server side web development, but I'm taking six credits this
semester, so I won't have as much time to enlighten everyone here.

When I take a class, I tend to dominate it, even if I don't have much
previous experience in that field. And here's why. I'm not taking the
class to get knowledge to get me a job someday to work for someone else
someday.

Work for someone else....BWHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

I'm taking the class (even though my current employer is paying for it)
in order to faciliate my doing, single handedly, with NO FUNDING, what
pets.com failed miserably with hundreds of millions in funding.

And that is....

to make money.

BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Stay tuned, Jack.

michael
live...
http://dogtv.com

--
Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to reply via e-mail

A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Old September 11th 03, 05:13 PM
couched_cam

shelly wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, DogStar716 wrote:

Heh, as you said to Alison, semantics. They'd still be
abused.

I don't think using a "pop chain" correctly is abuse. Never
said that. I used to train exclusively that way and my dogs
were not abused.

i think the point was that it's still just semantics. you can
call the tool whatever you want, but it won't stop the tool
being abused by some people. that it is abused has nothing to
do with the correct usage of the tool.

and the tool you abuse is your keyboard.

TAKE YOUR F#%*ING PAXIL you crazy bitch!

the doctor prescribed it for your mental illness, so do the world a
favor and take your medicine like a good nutcase.

What on URTH are you thinking miss dumbfatasspants? It's not a
coinkydinks that you are the most prolific poster in dog newsgroup
history. You're so hinky that it drosses me out. You cut me to the squick.

HTH!! and HAND!!
GHWUSIKI!!!
GHDHKHKH!!
UUTIOUED!!!