TPW troll posts.

Old September 10th 03, 03:50 PM
couch_cam2

Default TPW troll posts.

Kind2dogs wrote:

Subject: TPW troll posts.
From: Handsome Jack Morrison

Date: Wed, Sep 10, 2003 12:43 AM
On 10 Sep 2003 00:42:24 GMT,
(Kind2dogs) wrote:

I should have said. IME and All things relative Boxers are wusses compared

Chessies.

I just don't understand comments like that one, Paulette.

That's because it is a very stupid comment.

Doesn't sound stupid to me Paulette. It sounds kind of accurate.

Hattie weighs 53 pounds. If one of your smallest Chessies sneezes,
Hattie will probably break a rib.

BWHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

While your dogs are lunchin' on big home cooked meals, Hattie is licking
out yogurt cups and eating little bits of canned pureed pumpkin and
watching the door where the food is hidden behind in air tight
containers so the dogs can't see it.

BWHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for advice on
slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in for her
spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she still was."
--shelly couv.rette

"raises hand i've been told by three different vets that
harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
vet-shopping, BTW."

--shelly couv.rette

"if you really can't resist
it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine G, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed pumpkin.
i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couv.rette

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people stop
me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her up!"

--shelly couv.rette

"i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
vet who tells you you're hurting your .widdle precious? i
think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
got a dim view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couv.rette

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that harriet is
awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me that
just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couv.rette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

the producer
producing live...
http://dogtv.com

Paulette~

Old September 10th 03, 03:57 PM
couch_cam2

From: shelly
Date: Wed, Sep 10, 2003 8:12 AM

snip

Geeshhhhhhhh it seems no matter what I do I create a controversy.

I really wish it was not like this.

As far as Sarah goes I did not see it as a nasty, but what do I know?

: (

It is a bummer though that we all come here because we love our dogs and
probably have an addiction to this NG,and it seems all we do is snipe back and
forth.

You mention addiction and that's an accurate term for shelly. Shelly has
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for which she was prescribed Paxil or some
other mental illness drug. I don't think she's taking it because she
makes more posts per day in the dog newsgroups than most of the rest of
us put together.

She is the epitome of an addict. Don't be too troubled with her player
hating and sniping. She resents you because she lives in a tiny shack in
one of the poorest counties in the Midwest and she drives a pitiful 1990
Ford Fiesta and because you are well off and content and happy in life.
The exact opposite of shelly.

Chessies Rule!!!
and can kick the ass of a scrawny, wussy boxer any day of the week,
especially a malnourished 50 lb boxer named hattie

the producer
live...
http://dogtv.com

WOOFS!!

Old September 10th 03, 05:03 PM
couch_cam2

Dimpled Chad wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:11:48 GMT, shelly opined:

misreading her follow-up post

I think its particularly easy to misread on usenet, and particularly hard, at
times, to be clear with what one is trying to say. A difficult medium, usenet
is.

No, actually, it's pretty damn easy to say what you mean, and mean what
you say, unless you are a triple talking hypocrite or a snake in the
grass like MALIGNANT SHORE. And this is a pretty damn easy medium to
understand, and, in which, to be understood, unless, of course, you are
stupid. Are you stupid Chad?

shelly is an obsessive/compulsive newsgroup addict and insane hypocrite.
She is mentally ill by her own admission. Is that clear?

Do you have a learning disability Chad?

Do you have any problem understanding me?

the producer
live...
http://dogtv.com

*smile*

Chad

Old September 10th 03, 08:04 PM
couch_cam2

shelly wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

But that's not enough for the Pink Piranha Faction.

that's unfair.

Paulette must now be ganged-up on and made to suffer.

being held accountable for what you've written is hardly
"ganging up."

Typical pack behavior at its worst.

believe me, i don't need a pack to help me be snarky. i can
do that all by my unladylike lonesome.

Can you take your ****ing Paxil like your doctor prescribed you for your
Mental Illness?

Nobody else around here (and we've got lots of loons just like you) has
a problem taking their meds. There's no shame in being a nutter. So
you're wacked in the head? BFD. You've got plenty of company around here.

Waitaminnit, What on URTH are you thinking by not taking your Paxil?
It's not a coinkydinks that you are the most prolific poster in dog
group history. You literally cannot stop biting and knawing at the bone.

SO TAKE YOUR FU&#ING PAXIL already!!!

HTH!!!

PS
did your stepfather rape you or what? We are all dying to know what is
the cause of your behavior.

your mental heelth counselor
reporting live..
http://dogtv.com

Old September 14th 03, 11:26 PM
mikael

Tara O. wrote:
Leah" -OFF wrote in message

I was impressed and appalled at the same time. I see the value in the
technique, but I'm not sure that I could be cold enough to employ it

myself.

My heart melts when a dog is miserable.

Its not about what you feel though and if you train w/your heart instead of
your head then you'll sooner or later meet a dog who will have you for
breakfast. There are certain personality-types as well as certain
learned-behaviors that are accidents waiting to happen. NILIF is good for
potentially-dangerous dogs like this and it may well be the only way to get
through to such a dog before he does something that gets him killed and
somoene else seriously injured.

you used NILIF on your dog Summer and then you seriously injured her by
killing her.

find another hobby. Get out of dog "rescue"

thank you for your prompt response to this request.

the ceo
reporting live..
http://dogtv.com