Stupid question

Old December 3rd 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

Default Stupid question

montana wildhack wrote in
news:[email protected]:

We made the appointment to spay Neo, but we're also still not
convinced she isn't pregnant.

Would it be better to wait for spay day & ask for a blood test
or get the blood test so we don't waste the vet's time in case
she is pregnant?

I guess that depends on whether you'd want the vet to perform a
spay abortion or to let Neo have the puppies.

--
Shelly

Pancakes!
-- Dennis, Cabin Fever