Dog Bed (Pichurs)

Old December 3rd 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Dog Bed (Pichurs)

Chris posted a purty pichur of Miss Lucy in all wrapped up under
the Hmas tree, in her dog bed. So, I thought I'd share a picture
of Miss Brown's bed:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1317

Also, Pandora giving her stamp of approval to the new studio space:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1316
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1316

--
Shelly

What I tell you three times is true.
-- Lewis Carroll
Old December 3rd 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Chris posted a purty pichur of Miss Lucy in all wrapped up
under the Hmas tree, in her dog bed. So, I thought I'd
share a picture of Miss Brown's bed:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1317

One of these days I'm going to report you! (Why do Boxers
always look sad?)

I'll stand by the non-blanketed look:
http://daycare.rocky-dog.com/images/toughday.jpg

That's where Friday spends most of the night after the
obligatory hour on my bed warming it for me.

Old December 3rd 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Rocky wrote in
:

One of these days I'm going to report you! (Why do Boxers
always look sad?)

It's true, I'm a dog abusing thug. The thing that cracks me up is
that she can instantly go from sad and pathetic to smiling and
wriggling with pure joy. I love how changeable Boxers' moods are.

I'll stand by the non-blanketed look:
http://daycare.rocky-dog.com/images/toughday.jpg

Tough day, indeed! Friday obviously needs to unwind with a
cocktail and a candlelight supper (with love).

That's where Friday spends most of the night after the
obligatory hour on my bed warming it for me.

You need nekkid dogs if you want them to stick around all night.

--
Shelly

J is for James who took lye by mistake.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old December 3rd 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

elegy wrote in
:

i woke up this morning with mushroom wrapped around my feet.
*under* the blankets. that dog is a freaking furnace. saves on
heating bills!

It certainly does. I turn the heat waaaay down and pile on the
blankets. Harriet is like a hot water bottle, especially when
she's under the covers, so I stay quite warm. Occasionally, she
ends up on top of my head, which isn't so fun, but mostly she's
good about sleeping next to me, with her head pillowed on my
stomach/side/back (depending on how I'm sleeping).

--
Shelly

Matter is energy. Energy is light. We are all light beings.
-- Albert Einstein
Old December 3rd 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

You need nekkid dogs if you want them to stick around all
night.

Neh, no way he gets to sleep on my face.

Actually, this Pug offers lots to the group dynamic. He blows
and snorts and farts, which my dogs find interesting. He's also
very playful, which is working well with Friday.

Old December 3rd 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Rocky wrote in
:

Neh, no way he gets to sleep on my face.

Surely there are other spots on your bed, besides your face, that
he could sleep?

Actually, this Pug offers lots to the group dynamic. He blows
and snorts and farts, which my dogs find interesting. He's also
very playful, which is working well with Friday.

And the human entertainment factor shouldn't be overlooked, either.
Puggz iz fun'ni! So, is Mr. Pug one of your lodgers or day
trippers? Also, why haven't you shared peechurs of him?

--
Shelly

I would prefer not to.
-- Bartleby the Scrivener
Old December 3rd 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

So, is Mr. Pug one of your lodgers or day
trippers? Also, why haven't you shared peechurs of him?

Mr Pug is a friend's dog staying here for the weekend. Since
I'm not making any money off of him, I thought that there was no
point in advertising here.

Old December 3rd 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Shelly wrote in
. 4:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1316
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1316

Grrr. That first one should have been:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1315

Also, part two of Harriet's dog bed, in which I've finished putting
sheets and comforter on and have tucked the wee girl up, nice and
cozy:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1318

--
Shelly

W is for Winnie embedded in ice.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old December 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Rocky wrote in
:

Mr Pug is a friend's dog staying here for the weekend. Since
I'm not making any money off of him, I thought that there was no
point in advertising here.

It's not fair to keep all the Puggy goodness to yourself, you know.

--
Shelly

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with
potatoes.
-- Douglas Adams
Old December 3rd 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
chris jung

"Shelly" wrote in message
. 4...
Chris posted a purty pichur of Miss Lucy in all wrapped up under
the Hmas tree, in her dog bed.

Hey we love that bed. It's a Perla, made in Italy, from J B pet supplies
( http://www.jbpet.com/ ). I bought two of them (the bases only - no
cushion) and they are great. The plastic is tough and sturdy; the dogs like
sleeping in a nest and I can easily wash the bedding. Here's two more views
of Lucy in her bed (Pablo's bed is in Soren's room) :
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisjjung and go to "Perla Bed" album.

So, I thought I'd share a picture
of Miss Brown's bed:

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1317

Poor nekkid dog. Harriett looks cold. You better get a down throw on that
dog. Not that I care or anything. Nope not me.

Chris and her smoothies,
Pablo and Lucy