Rut Ro

Old December 4th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
sighthounds & siberians

Default Rut Ro

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:43:03 -0500, montana wildhack
wrote:

Neo has at least 5 puppies... which explains an awful lot about her
behavior. And she's pretty far into her pregnancy; like a month.
Obviously they couldn't see much from the x-ray until (at least in my
small understanding of such things) 7 weeks.

And we cancelled the spay we scheduled for the 15th, because she'll
have to have the surgery right away.

Rut ro is right. She's going to be spayed then? If so, I hope DH
understands that it's the best decision for all concerned, and that
Neo comes through fine.

Mustang Sally