Buddy Has Found A Sponcer!!!

Old December 5th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Shadow Walker

Default Buddy Has Found A Sponcer!!!

Hello all,
I can not tell you how elated I am that Buddy will start his treatment after
the 15th of December. He will go for some tests that weekend to see if he is
still infected after the preventative treatment, to check his kidneys and
liver function. Then the vet will determine if he can take a full heart worm
treatment or if we need to break it up into two. Thanks to those of you who
have thought about Buddy. Thanks to those who have shared some information
about places that will help with medical needs.

As things progress I will post to let you know what's going on. I am trying
to get our sight back up so I can post more detailed information as we go. I
had a technical issue with angle fire and it deleted stuff.

Gina's Home For Wayward Pets.