Humane Society, a few questions...

Old October 9th 03, 09:40 PM
Marty

Default Humane Society, a few questions...

Do you think non-euthanizing shelters are more humane than shelters
that euthanize?

Do you think there is adequate space and cleanliness for the animals
kept at local Humane Society shelters?

Marty
Old October 10th 03, 12:29 PM
Guess [email protected] U got Mail.!!!

No I don't but there are Shelters more humane then others because of the
way they euthanize & also because of the way animals in their care are
treated.

=A0
=A0
=A0
=A0
=A0
http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/wtv1/ChainMail.html

http://tjoconnor.net/tjoconnor.htm

RABIES.
http://pelotes.jea.com/rabies.htm

Old October 10th 03, 03:51 PM
Sunni12

I'd like to add a second part to the question.

If you want to adopt an average animal (not for showing or breeding) is it
better to adopt from a kill shelter to save a life, or a no-kill shelter where
the animals need homes, but aren't in danger of being put down?

-sunny