Flurries

Old December 7th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Flurries

It's flurrying outside. There's enough accumulation to lightly dust
the cars and walkway railings. Harriet, bless her little heart,
squinched up her face when we first stepped out the door, then, the
entire time we were walking, she kept trying to blow the snowflakes
out of her nose. It was a very snorty walk.

This is reason #487 why I love Boxers.

--
Shelly

W is for Winnie embedded in ice.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old December 7th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

montana wildhack wrote in

On 2006-12-07 05:21:08 -0500, Shelly said:

It's flurrying outside. There's enough accumulation to lightly dust
the cars and walkway railings. Harriet, bless her little heart,
squinched up her face when we first stepped out the door, then, the
entire time we were walking, she kept trying to blow the snowflakes out
of her nose. It was a very snorty walk.

This is reason #487 why I love Boxers.

We have about 3-5" of flurries and it's snowing! It will snow harder
all day! An inch an hour! Too bad these useless puppies can't pull a
sled!

Who says they can't? In keeping with the reindeer theme, I think you should
get teeny little reins, heeok them up to a small Radio Flyer wagon and then
move Mommy Neo's (apparently) heroin laden teats just out of reach a foot
at a time.

Instant animated Christmas Lawn Ornament!

(hey, if I can't provide neonate expertise, I can at least try to provide
some comic relief)

Tara
Old December 7th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:31:53 -0500, montana wildhack

On 2006-12-07 09:44:59 -0500, Tara said:

Who says they can't? In keeping with the reindeer theme, I think you
should get teeny little reins, heeok them up to a small Radio Flyer
wagon and then move Mommy Neo's (apparently) heroin laden teats just
out of reach a foot at a time.

Instant animated Christmas Lawn Ornament!

(hey, if I can't provide neonate expertise, I can at least try to
provide some comic relief)

They're just too low to the ground to be useful!

Put 'em on stilts!

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old December 7th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

Paula wrote in
news

On 2006-12-07 09:44:59 -0500, Tara said:

Who says they can't? In keeping with the reindeer theme, I think you
should get teeny little reins, heeok them up to a small Radio Flyer
wagon and then move Mommy Neo's (apparently) heroin laden teats just
out of reach a foot at a time.

Instant animated Christmas Lawn Ornament!

(hey, if I can't provide neonate expertise, I can at least try to
provide some comic relief)

They're just too low to the ground to be useful!

Put 'em on stilts!

I still say a team of tiny swimming "reindeer" pulling a wagon filled
with present would make a nifty decoration. Better than a lifesized
plastic nativity scene, at any rate.

A client of mine just showed me her Xmas display. Its a couple of dozen
of Santa's elves watching (no, more like ogling) antique carved circus
performers. She made sure to point out that all the antique circus
carvings had enormous boobies. She said that her "captivated Elves"
scene was her favorite part of decorating for the holidays.

I figure slave puppy labor can't be too much worse than an R-rated elven
peep show.

Tara
Old December 7th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Tara" wrote in message:

A client of mine just showed me her Xmas display. Its a couple of dozen
of Santa's elves watching (no, more like ogling) antique carved circus
performers. She made sure to point out that all the antique circus
carvings had enormous boobies. She said that her "captivated Elves"
scene was her favorite part of decorating for the holidays.

She can play 'Hooray for Boobies'. That should complete the "theme".

Suja

Old December 7th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

montana wildhack wrote in

We have about 3-5" of flurries and it's snowing! It will snow
harder all day! An inch an hour!

I'm jealous. All we got were a few flakes of snow, then bupkis.
It's all gone now, too. Waaah!

Too bad these useless puppies can't pull a sled!

Try Miracle-Gro. HTH!

--
Shelly

I is for Ida who drowned in a lake.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old December 7th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

montana wildhack wrote in

On 2006-12-07 09:44:59 -0500, Tara said:

Who says they can't? In keeping with the reindeer theme, I think you
should get teeny little reins, heeok them up to a small Radio Flyer
wagon and then move Mommy Neo's (apparently) heroin laden teats just
out of reach a foot at a time.

Instant animated Christmas Lawn Ornament!

(hey, if I can't provide neonate expertise, I can at least try to
provide some comic relief)

They're just too low to the ground to be useful!

The puppies or the teats??

--
Marcel and Moogli