Day 4

Old December 7th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet B

Default Day 4

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:30:04 -0500, montana wildhack
, clicked their heels and said:

So, I want to know exactly what kinds of drugs are in mother's milk?
These puppies move vigorously to mom, latch on for a bit, then pass out
all over each other & her. They have a chubby coma next to mom, then
finally move away for a chubby nap. Lather, rinse, repeat!

This is Franklin's litter at 1 day. Notice those nice long, elegant
FCR heads? ;-D He is always hot and apparently bitched about it a lot
as a young puppy. You can see that he (green boy) and red girl are
both not thinking that clumping is good:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bestfrie...803094814137/1
--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old December 7th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet B

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:24:15 -0500, montana wildhack
, clicked their heels and said:

10

puppies? Oh.my.god.

Yup - 5 boys, 5 girls.

Those puppies must be empty. Full puppies look like pears. Or seals.

I think it wasn't all that long after they were born, so I think they
probably are empty!

As I mentioned, we'd bought a tiny in-house security monitor which
broadcasts into the bedroom, which is adjacent to the office. The
camera broadcasts pictures and sound. I'm sitting six feet from the
giant crate. Neo shifts, puppies complain & DH CALLS ME ON THE PHONE to
tell me to make sure nobody's being squished.

I gotta tell you, I would be staring at all of them, all of the time.
I'd lose sleep for sure (I tend to keep myself up thinking about
things I actually can't do a thing about), and be obsessed. So many
reasons I will never have a litter of puppies (heh - bet you thought
that too!).

Old December 7th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Lynne

On 2006-12-07 12:06:24 -0500, diddy said:

where is the webcam?

I'm saving all of you from yourselves.

That Kavik/Toklat cam nearly ruined my (work) life.

Aw come on! We're adults!!

(pretty please?)

Old December 7th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Melinda Shore

In article om,
Lynne wrote:
Aw come on! We're adults!!

No puppies here (THANK G-D) but there's always the HuskyCam
at http://www.melindashore.com/enfield/

Old December 7th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:el9u8h$e7g$1
@panix3.panix.com:

No puppies here (THANK G-D) but there's always the HuskyCam
at
http://www.melindashore.com/enfield/

Thank you! I lost the link in a hard-drive crash last summer, and
have been Huskycamless ever since. Of course, you *would* bring
them inside just as soon as I started watching. Hrmf!

--
Shelly

I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that
shape music.
-- Joan Miro
Old December 7th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Melinda Shore

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
Thank you! I lost the link in a hard-drive crash last summer, and
have been Huskycamless ever since. Of course, you *would* bring
them inside just as soon as I started watching. Hrmf!

You missed the zoomies (not to mention Lump 'O Emmett), but
it's nearly dinnertime. A bunch will go back out after they
eat.

Old December 7th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:el9v3b$5rs$1
@panix3.panix.com:

You missed the zoomies (not to mention Lump 'O Emmett), but
it's nearly dinnertime. A bunch will go back out after they
eat.

I got to see Image pee, so I guess that's something.

--
Shelly

There's a movement afoot in Appalachia, and it's been a long time
coming. They gather together in pancake make-up and overalls under
the watchful eye of the moon. Like we always say, "Indie-Scmindie,
Hillbilly Goth is here to stay."
-- Melora Creager
Old December 8th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Lynne

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article om,
Lynne wrote:
Aw come on! We're adults!!

No puppies here (THANK G-D) but there's always the HuskyCam
at http://www.melindashore.com/enfield/

Sure wish I could see that on my crackberry here at the airport... No
puppies and no huskies for me. Yet!

Thanks for the link--i can't wait to check it out.

Old December 8th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Melinda Shore

In article . com,
Lynne wrote:
Sure wish I could see that on my crackberry here at the airport...

The browser needs to support streaming JPEG, which is a step
up from Java but something the Blackberry browser still
can't do. It would be a real battery burner, anyway.

Old December 8th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Suja

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:

No puppies here (THANK G-D) but there's always the HuskyCam
at http://www.melindashore.com/enfield/

I can't see the images anymore, dammit! And have no idea why that is.

Suja