Dominance-aggression.

Old October 12th 03, 04:52 PM
michae.l

Default Dominance-aggression.

Tara O. wrote:
Yikes, I know what you're going through

First and foremost, find his triggers and avoid them at all costs. You
can't begin to work with dominance aggression if you intentionally set him
off. The more chances he has to show you he's boss, the firmer in that
belief he'll become, IMO. Hardcore NILIF (and I do mean hardcore) tends to
work with this kind of behavior. He needs to be shown, in a non-physical,
non-threatening way, who is boss and that its *not* him.

Did hardcore Toxic Mommy NILIF work for you with Summer? Remember her,
she's the Boxer you murdered, even when Jerry was offering to rescue her
from you? When did Hardcore NILIF stop working for you, and why?

thanks so much for your insights.

michael
live..
http://dogtv.com

I think that Lynn can probably help you on this one. I'll see if I can
locate the links to dominance aggression on the net that I used a year ago
and email them to you.