ENGLISH BULLDOGS

Old October 13th 03, 05:32 PM
norman

Default ENGLISH BULLDOGS

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY BULLDOGS IN NEED OF RESDUE. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN E.B. TO ADOPT BUT HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANY AS OF YET. I AM IN WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA

Old October 13th 03, 06:41 PM
Lori Reynolds

http://btbrescue.tripod.com/rescue.html

--
Lori in Peoria, IL

Old October 13th 03, 08:59 PM
Kim

check out www.petfinder.com

"norman" wrote in message ...
JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY BULLDOGS IN NEED OF RESDUE. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN E.B. TO ADOPT BUT HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANY AS OF YET. I AM IN WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA

---
Old October 13th 03, 08:59 PM
Kim

check out www.petfinder.com

Old October 13th 03, 08:59 PM
Kim

check out www.petfinder.com

English Bulldogs Sinster Dog breeds 7 September 13th 04 07:19 PM
ENGLISH BULL DOGS (interested in knowledgable breeders) gina_joe Dog breeds 2 March 31st 04 08:37 PM
English Bulldogs... Dave Dog breeds 9 November 7th 03 11:08 PM
Any breeders of English cocker spaniels in Italy out there? J o n a t h a n M a h e r Dog breeds 0 October 27th 03 08:38 AM
Need advice on buying a pure breed English Bulldog Nic And Nora Dog breeds 3 October 22nd 03 05:05 AM