How to Get Rid of Fleas?

Old December 14th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Mike

Default How to Get Rid of Fleas?

The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_W wrote
in message ps.com...
HOWEDY mike,

"Mike" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

You consider taking Prozac?

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard "JUST SEZ NO!"
to psychotropic pharmacuticals and strong spirits {}'; ~ )

Why don't you write in conventional English and
attempt to act like a "normal" person?

Oh? You mean, LIKE THIS?:

Why do post all of that crap? You are a very selfish person
Can you spell Haldol?

Old December 15th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Al

Hi Mike,
I have four dogs, at one time I had Chows, tlak about hair and
fleas....anyway, I prefer TopSpot, I believe thats what it's called.
I'm downstairs studying now, but, I think thats what it is. Petmeds
Express has it. It's applied externally, just squirt a little between
the dogs shoulder blades and for larger breeds a spot at the base of
the tail as well. Directions will spell it all out for you.
Al

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:38:24 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_ wrote
in message ps.com...
HOWEDY mike,