For The Best Training Results, Here's What You Need To Do

Old December 15th 06, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default For The Best Training Results, Here's What You Need To Do

Firstly, you'll need to get a hold of the right Dog Training
know-how. And with this I mean real Expert Dog Trainer Information.
And
Secondly, you'll need to take that knowledge, and tailor a detailed
Plan Of action that's specific to the needs of your dog - and then
implement it!
Simple isn't it?
When I mentioned this to Sandra, she said.
"Sure, I did get a plan for Harley, and that was to use a crate, and
look how far that got us?"
I agreed, but the funny thing was, that most of my customers say the
exact same thing after I mention they needed a plan.
The secret with doing this is in HOW you prepare and format the plan.
More on this later!
http://dogtraineg.blogspot.com/#

Old December 15th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article . com,
wrote:
The secret with doing this is in HOW you prepare and format the plan.

To spot a charlatan/quack/incompetent, here's what you need
to do:

Is it unable to generate local business and starts
pimping its "amazing" wares in a Usenet discussion
group? If so, you've got yourself a charlatan/quack/
incompetent.

Old December 15th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:
The secret with doing this is in HOW you prepare and format the plan.

To spot a charlatan/quack/incompetent, here's what you need
to do:

Is it unable to generate local business and starts
pimping its "amazing" wares in a Usenet discussion
group? If so, you've got yourself a charlatan/quack/
incompetent.

Another good indicator is that if you check its website, you
may find it to be chock full of misspellings, misused capital
letters, and inappropriate exclmation points. The lack of any
kind of summary of technique whatsoever is also a pretty good
giveaway, and referring to supposedly brilliant and successful
but curiously unnamed experts in the field is just the capper.

This particular one combines all of that and presents it with
the glaring visual and verbal tone of a screaming car-salesman
radio ad. I'd actually call it a pretty good tool for social
darwinism.

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
Old December 15th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Mark Shaw wrote:

Another good indicator is that if you check its website,

Except if you do that, you not only provide page hits, but you can
actually be providing ad revenue for the dumbasses.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 15th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

shelly wrote:
Mark Shaw wrote:

Another good indicator is that if you check its website,

Except if you do that, you not only provide page hits, but you can
actually be providing ad revenue for the dumbasses.

True enough, but in this particular case there aren't any ads -
except in the sense that the whole thing is one big ad for the
dumbass's "system."

So: the page hits are like the points on "Whose Line is it
Anyway" - they just don't matter.

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his
Old December 15th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Mark Shaw wrote:
True enough, but in this particular case there aren't any ads -
except in the sense that the whole thing is one big ad for the
dumbass's "system."

There's really no way to know that without looking at the
site, so I don't even bother. It's not as if you need to
read the website to know there's a jackass behind it.

Old December 15th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Mark Shaw wrote:
True enough, but in this particular case there aren't any ads -
except in the sense that the whole thing is one big ad for the
dumbass's "system."

There's really no way to know that without looking at the
site, so I don't even bother. It's not as if you need to
read the website to know there's a jackass behind it.

Yep. I had a rare free moment, though, so what the heck.

The thing almost reads like a parody of a real product and/or
service. On top of that, it's a stellar example of shitty
web design - the only thing it's missing along those lines
is animation.

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with