Jack Morrison

Old December 21st 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

Default Jack Morrison

"diddy" wrote in message
I found several Jack Morrison listings in whitepages.com in Missouri. I'm
assuming since he was a bird dog trainer, he was probably rural. This
narrows it down to two potential possibilities.
Until I realized that Jack Morrison is a movie character in Ladder 49.
Jack Morrison appeared after this movie was made. considering his appeal
for making himself larger than life and painting himself as a character
that is very appealing (Handsome Jack) when in reality, he's a retired old
fart, creating himself as a movie character would be very likely.
Especially since he always wished to remain "hidden"

I hope Jack is well and has peace, wherever he is.

He left? Died? Flounced outta here?

flick 100785

Old December 21st 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sionnach

"flick" wrote:

He left? Died? Flounced outta here?

I've had him in the ignore file for quite a while, but of course saw plenty
of replies to him, and AFAICT, he abruptly stopped posting some time within
the last month or so.
Of course, that's also what he did when he stopped posting as "Dogman";
vanished for a few months, then showed back up with his new persona. Which
he's been in full Dogman form lately, throwing around the "C" word 'an all
that, so perhaps he's taking another deliberate hiatus.

Old December 21st 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Sionnach wrote:

I've had him in the ignore file for quite a while, but of course saw plenty
of replies to him, and AFAICT, he abruptly stopped posting some time within
the last month or so.
Of course, that's also what he did when he stopped posting as "Dogman";
vanished for a few months, then showed back up with his new persona. Which
he's been in full Dogman form lately, throwing around the "C" word 'an all
that, so perhaps he's taking another deliberate hiatus.

Possibly. But, it's the holiday season, and he's probably busy.
Plus, he's regularly disappeared for weeks at a time, so it's not
like it's out of character or anything.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 21st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

"flick" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I hope Jack is well and has peace, wherever he is.

He left? Died? Flounced outta here?

He's taken breaks in the past.

Old December 21st 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

"diddy" wrote in message

There is worry that something bad happened to him.
We don't know.
I didn't like him, but I certainly wouldn't wish ill on him.

I wouldn't either. He made valuable contributions to the group when he
wasn't being a bitch.

flick 100785

Old December 21st 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sionnach

"shelly" wrote:

Plus, he's regularly disappeared for weeks at a time, so it's not like
it's out of character or anything.

I got curious after posting, and ran a quick "find" on the RPDBeh folder;
last post *from* HJM I found was towards the end of November.

Old December 22nd 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Jack? My thoughts are that the most recent election has taken a toll on
him. He was really getting wound up about things and disappeared
shortly thereafter.
Now 3/4 of the country think the war is a tragic fiasco. We are all
entitled to our points of view but he did seem somewhat obsessed IMO. I
wish him no harm and I did appreciate his civil input.

Be Free.....Judy

Old December 22nd 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

It is just my opinion, but I really don't see any ugly horses,
especially if I get to know them for a few minutes!!!!

Be Free.....Judy

Old December 22nd 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

diddy wrote:
For the record, when we went into IRAQ, I thought it was a fiasco at the
time. Bush was rankling to go in and finish the business his father didn't.
He made up all kinds of reasons, and told lies to get to do it. Al Kaida
and Osama were not there. (Oh i imagine Al Kaida was.. just as it's in
Egypt..but still)

[A response to this article has been posted to talk.politics.misc]

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise." - Unknown
Old December 24th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison

"diddy" wrote in message

There is worry that something bad happened to him.
We don't know.
I didn't like him, but I certainly wouldn't wish ill on him.

Are you sure that's his real name?
Alison