The Ferret did it?

Old December 22nd 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default The Ferret did it?

Suja wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16312314

Buncha dumbasses!

But what has happened/will happen to do the dog?

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 22nd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Old December 23rd 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

"Suja" wrote in news:ugXih.26392$Rj.2773
@newsfe19.lga:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16312314

Actually,when I read the firstarticlethat was posted about this,I kept
thinking "why aren't they looking to the ferret?". FAR more likely that the
ferret could and would) bite toes off easily, and god knows they are escape
artists.

Buncha dumbasses!

That's the truth no matter what. Poor kid. Poor pup. Poor ferret. All the
adults involved just suck.

Tara
Old December 23rd 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

diddy wrote in news:Xns98A1C04A54DAEdanny@
216.196.97.142:

in thread 4.196: Tara
whittled the following words:

Actually,when I read the firstarticlethat

I passed Tara my funky keyboard with the broken space key

I swear to god that the day after I read about your keyboard, my space key
started *refusing* to work.

S'ok. I'm owed for spawning the Evil Spellchucker.

Tara
Old December 23rd 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

diddy wrote in
:

in thread 4.196:
Tara whittled the following words:

diddy wrote in news:Xns98A1C04A54DAEdanny@
216.196.97.142:

in thread 4.196:
Tara whittled the following words:

Actually,when I read the firstarticlethat

I passed Tara my funky keyboard with the broken space key

I swear to god that the day after I read about your keyboard, my
space key started *refusing* to work.

S'ok. I'm owed for spawning the Evil Spellchucker.

Tara

Sorry, didn't know the sticky spacebar key was contagious. I was
afflicted by it for almost 8 months. Didn't do it on purpose..honest.
Were you baking bread by chance?

Baking?

Does that involve some sort of kitcheny appliance? If so, then its not
likely....and with my (lack of) cooking ability, its certainly not
something I'd subject my neighbors to. That last thing I tried to bake
left a burnt smell in the building hallway for a few days.

Good thing I live in a city with lots of food delivery :-)

Now, if the question was "were you *eating* bread over your keyboard?",
then the answer would be a resounding "um....maybe"

Tara
Old December 23rd 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

"Suja" wrote in
:

"Tara" wrote in message:
Baking?

In the interest of 'All rpdb threads eventually converge on food', I
feel obligated to mention that there is an Apple Spice Cake in the
oven. It will be served shortly with a bourbon sauce.

I just had a slice of vegan banana bread with dark choclate chips and three
vegan ginger cookies. They were awesome....but I sure as hell didn't bake
them (though that last should have been clear simply by the fact that they
were actually "awesome").

Apple spice cake with bourbon sauce?

I swear, one of these days I'm going to just show up at your house. You'll
have to explain the drooling tall chick with the NY accent to
Rajeesh.....but I suspect Kahn and Pan will instinctively understand :-)

Tara
Old December 23rd 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:53:21 GMT, Tara wrote:

"Suja" wrote in
:

"Tara" wrote in message:
Baking?

In the interest of 'All rpdb threads eventually converge on food', I
feel obligated to mention that there is an Apple Spice Cake in the
oven. It will be served shortly with a bourbon sauce.

I just had a slice of vegan banana bread with dark choclate chips and
three vegan ginger cookies. They were awesome....but I sure as hell
didn't bake them (though that last should have been clear simply by
the fact that they were actually "awesome").

Apple spice cake with bourbon sauce?

I swear, one of these days I'm going to just show up at your house.
You'll have to explain the drooling tall chick with the NY accent to
Rajeesh.....but I suspect Kahn and Pan will instinctively understand
:-)

I felt really satisfied with my bite-sized butterfinger bars wrapped in
shiney holiday colors... until I read this thread drift!

--
Lynne

Old December 23rd 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Tara" wrote in message:

I just had a slice of vegan banana bread with dark choclate chips and

three
vegan ginger cookies.

That sounds Ummmm... "Interesting". Conceptually very good, but the whole
vegan thing gives me pause. My experience with baked goods that did not
involve butter, eggs, cream, etc. has just not been good. Where'd you get
it?

I swear, one of these days I'm going to just show up at your house. You'll
have to explain the drooling tall chick with the NY accent to
Rajeesh.

If you're a vegan, you're in for a huge let down. I can do vegetarian. I
can do ovo-lacto vegatian even better. But vegan? That'll be hard. And
while Rajesh doesn't get New Yawkers, he understands that they are a part of
my life.

but I suspect Kahn and Pan will instinctively understand :-)

Anything involving food, they instinctively understand. They had a side of
cake batter to go with dinner, and are sure to finagle some of the finished
product out of Rajesh.

Suja

Old December 23rd 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

"Suja" wrote in
:

"Tara" wrote in message:

I just had a slice of vegan banana bread with dark choclate chips and

three
vegan ginger cookies.

That sounds Ummmm... "Interesting". Conceptually very good, but the
whole vegan thing gives me pause. My experience with baked goods that
did not involve butter, eggs, cream, etc. has just not been good.

Honestly, having been a vegetarian (ok, a fish and cheeseatarian) for
over 20 years *still* has not caused me to be able to appreciate the
value of most vegetarian "desserts". In fact, I generally think they
suck and usually just pass them up in favor of Neuhaus, or a well
prepared flourless chocolate cake.

But I have to say, these are pretty damned nummy. The chocolate chips
are dark and rich (not mealy and flavorless like most vegan chocolate),
and the cookies are really gingery and good.

Where'd you get it?

This local health food juice bar gets them in from a local vegan baker.
I think her lemon poppy bread is too oily, and her vegan carrot cake
(complete with "frosting") was totally disapppointing, but I am addicted
to the banana choc chip bread. And he threw the cookies in for free
today, so I figured "what the hell"....and they were pretty good!

I swear, one of these days I'm going to just show up at your house.
You'll have to explain the drooling tall chick with the NY accent to
Rajeesh.

If you're a vegan, you're in for a huge let down. I can do
vegetarian. I can do ovo-lacto vegatian even better.

We're ion luck. Cheese is one of my favoritist foods :-)

But vegan?
That'll be hard.

Don't go to the effort. I generally don't get vegan fare either. Milk
makes everything tastier.

These breads and cookies just happened to be vegan, and also just
happened to be good (otherwise I wouldn't bother with them at all)

And while Rajesh doesn't get New Yawkers, he
understands that they are a part of my life.

He's a good man. Sorry about tossing in the extra "e" into his name. I
always forget how many he gets. I think its because I always mentally
pronounce his name "RajEEsh", which I'm assuming is wrong.

but I suspect Kahn and Pan will instinctively understand :-)

Anything involving food, they instinctively understand. They had a
side of cake batter to go with dinner, and are sure to finagle some of
the finished product out of Rajesh.

Two large drunken dogs. This could provide some much neede humor,
actually.

ara

Old Dog Teaches Herself New Tricks Leah Dog behavior 4 October 25th 04 10:14 AM
OT Guess what Ezra found. Lone Hansen Dog behavior 10 August 1st 03 07:46 PM