Something wrong with my German Shepherd ?

Old December 24th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Ed

Default Something wrong with my German Shepherd ?

He is four years old, East German and Czechoslovakian bred.
He has all his original equipment.
He normally has the run of the basement.

when we get home he can come upstairs.
He will not stop doing his business in the basement.
For example I took him out three times last night and he squeezed out a
small pee out doors.
Later I went down to the basement. a large puddle of urine and a large turd.
Is he retarded ?
I have tried everything I can think of.

Old December 26th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Scott

I really have no answers for you, but I will tell you that my four year
old East German shepherd poops and pees during strenuous exercise. She
is on a schedule of early morning and late afternoon exercise sessions
that, except for one 10:00 PM pee break, takes care of all her bathroom
needs.