Dog Food Supplements

Old December 26th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Puddin' Man

Default Dog Food Supplements

Hi,

10 yr-old Brittany Spaniel gal. Fur is kinda dull and dry, and she's
been particularly itchy this past season.

She gets just over 1/2 cup of Nutro Nat'l Choice Lamb Meal & Rice,
3 times/day. She's on a diet. Tinkering with addition of a couple
raw eggs/week. Oh, and a Glucosamine/Condroitin tablet daily.

I've ordered a lb of Missing Link supplement.

Should I maybe be supplementing also with salmon or other fish oil?
Where to get it and what does it look like?

Thx,
Puddin'

Pease pudding hot,
Pease pudding cold,
Pease pudding in the pot
Nine days old ...
Old December 26th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message
Should I maybe be supplementing also with salmon or other fish oil?
Where to get it and what does it look like?

..........fish oil - that's body oil, not cod liver oil, is easily found in a
health food store. The bottle may say omega 3s or salmon oil. Some tips on
supplements at www.dogaware.com