introduction

Old December 27th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
nay

Default introduction

Hi everyone,
thanx for letting me Join. My name is Nay and I have a beautiful
chinese Chow named Chloey. I love her to bits. I have 5 cats as well
and Chloey is the big sister of them all. for a long time my baby was
overweight because she use to go to my dad for day care and he
constantly fed her. Now, she no longer goes because its the holidays
and I am home and she has lost weight. I feed her pedigree dog food
and she has had all her shots and deworming. What could be the reason
for her being so thin now? I worry because she is a very lively pup
(18 months but still my little pup) and I dont think she is getting
everything in her diet.

please advise.
thanx
Nay

Old December 27th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"nay" wrote in message
ups.com...
What could be the reason
for her being so thin now? I worry because she is a very lively pup
(18 months but still my little pup) and I dont think she is getting
everything in her diet.

............I'd get an appointment with your vet. If the dog is losing
weight rapidly this needs to be investigated.