Tuck is ONE!!

Old December 28th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Tuck is ONE!!

diddy wrote:
A very accomplished puppy.

http://shell2.lomag.net/~moosedog/Tuck/Tuck.html

I think you were lying when you said he was going through an ugly
phase last fall. He's a beautiful boy.

Reka's Birthday in 3 days!

Happy birthday to both of them!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

diddy wrote:

Thank you very much! I'm making them a carrot cake today.

You are *way* nicer than I am (Oh *hush*!).

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

diddy wrote:

You probably give Harriett Sardines on her got day.

I'm not sure I even remembered, last year. Her got day is a week
before Thanksgiving (US), so it's a floating holiday. I assigned a
random birthday for her, based on a guestimate. She was probably
born in April, so I picked April 15. Tax day (US) should have
*some* redeeming quality, right? Plus, it's Rocky's birthday, so it
must be a good day.

If I make carrot cake, we all share!

That's a good idea. No way am I eating sardines or mackerel or any
of the usually stinky treats. Carrot cake, though, is damnfine tasty.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

montana wildhack wrote:

Do I really need to remind you at which table these taste treats belong?

Nope! Harriet obviously sits at the Tongue Table.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

diddy wrote:

The firstest birthday is the bestest. After that, a girl quits counting,
I'll remember Harriett Aptil 15!

Thanks! I can always use a reminder. Also, I can always use an
excuse to bake a cake. Win-win!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

diddy said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

The firstest birthday is the bestest. After that, a girl
quits counting, I'll remember Harriett Aptil 15!

Rocky will be sure to remind Harriet. (And isn't that also
Khan's Got Day?)

Old December 28th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Rocky wrote:

Rocky will be sure to remind Harriet.

Yabbut, who's going to remind you?

(And isn't that also Khan's Got Day?)

Googling reveals that it's February 20th. You'd forget your own
birthday, too, wouldn't you?!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Rocky will be sure to remind Harriet.

Yabbut, who's going to remind you?

I forgot last year.

(And isn't that also Khan's Got Day?)

Googling reveals that it's February 20th. You'd forget
your own birthday, too, wouldn't you?!

When you refer to that day, it's polite to use X-No-Archive.

Old December 28th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Rocky wrote:

I forgot last year.

I remembered her birthday last year, but a day early and with no
treats. I completely forgot her got day, though.

When you refer to that day, it's polite to use X-No-Archive.

Yaknow what? If Thunderbird has that capability, it's well hidden.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old December 28th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

When you refer to that day, it's polite to use
X-No-Archive.

Yaknow what? If Thunderbird has that capability, it's well
hidden.

The easy way is to include it as the first line of your post.
Another option is to manually edit your mailnews.js file (search
for X-No-Archive in this file).

Tuck gets newspaper video Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 3 November 25th 06 05:42 AM
Tuck TD bethgsd Dog behavior 1 November 7th 06 02:04 AM
Search Dog Tuck johnhenri Dog behavior 23 October 14th 06 05:06 AM
tuck update as of Sunday diddy Dog behavior 8 July 3rd 06 03:47 AM
Tuck Update diddy Dog behavior 17 July 2nd 06 11:08 AM