it makes me so sad.

Old January 2nd 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
mothed out

Default it makes me so sad.

elegy wrote:
i was walking the dogs home from running at my parents' house today
(their yard is much bigger), luce in her sexy new green sweater,
mushroom just bopping around, and there were two men and a little girl
outside. the dogs smiled and wagged (luce her whole body, of course)
and the girl started to move forward. dad about clotheslined the poor
kid and snarled "DON'T". the little girl said "why, daddy?" and he
said "those are PIT BULLS".

zomg! not teh dreaded pit bulls! see them frothing at the mouth with
the blood of all those eaten children.

*eyeroll*

i almost stopped and said something, but i just smiled at them and
said "come on guys" to the dogs and kept going.

the little girl said "but the one in the shirt liked me"

sigh.

Hi, hope you don't mind a (current) non-dog owner dropping by - Can
anyone help me on a question I'm not entirely clear on from the
newspapers - what exactly is the difference between the pit bull breed
and other similar breeds, especially the staffordshire bull terrier?
I mean, is there a fixed and defineable difference between
how you would classify these dogs, or is there a grey area between the
breeds - to the untrained eye they seem quite similar, and I'm
presuming maybe many individual dogs would fall into a grey area.
I'm curious because if various news reports are correct the
police are spending some time in deciding if the child-killing dog
actually IS of the PB breed.
Also, in a couple of sites and blogs I have googled, some
dog enthusiasts themselves seem to be unsure!
This question presumably has legal importance in relation to
various incidents, since the PB is specifically referred to in the 1991
legistlation.
Thanks if you can shed any light.

mothed

Tsuki makes MSN Sionnach Dog behavior 0 August 30th 04 10:43 PM
Tsuki makes MSN Sionnach Dog behavior 0 August 30th 04 10:43 PM
Tsuki makes MSN Sionnach Dog behavior 0 August 30th 04 10:43 PM
PMI feeds: who makes it Tallgrass Dog health 4 October 23rd 03 06:00 AM
PMI feeds: who makes it Tallgrass Dog health 0 October 22nd 03 04:10 PM