sort of OT whining

Old January 2nd 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

Default sort of OT whining

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:36:25 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

Okay, it's January 2 and it's very warm and sunny out. Normally I don't
complain about sunshine, but it's JANUARY SECOND. I want some of this:

http://tinyurl.com/ycab6c

Oops, wrong forum first try.

--
Lynne

Old January 2nd 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:40:20 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

forum

!!!! sheese. Roxy's chicken bone incident has me all blonde this morning!

--
Lynne

Old January 2nd 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

Lynne wrote in
. 97.142:

wrote:

forum

!!!! sheese. Roxy's chicken bone incident has me all blonde this
morning!

No kidding. You almost got hit with a brick for that one.

Maybe all that time you spnd on CBB is affecting your brane.

Tara
Old January 2nd 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:38:13 GMT, Tara wrote:

No kidding. You almost got hit with a brick for that one.

Maybe all that time you spnd on CBB is affecting your brane.

I tell ya, it's the blonde roots!

I've often considered going blonde on the outside to match the inside, but
I don't think my fair skin and freckles could carry it off.

--
Lynne

Old January 2nd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

Lynne wrote in
. 97.142:

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:38:13 GMT, Tara wrote:

No kidding. You almost got hit with a brick for that one.

Maybe all that time you spnd on CBB is affecting your brane.

I tell ya, it's the blonde roots!

I've often considered going blonde on the outside to match the inside,
but I don't think my fair skin and freckles could carry it off.

That's why I eased into it via light auburn. Worked a charm. I still keep
the auburn tones in it, cuz pure blond just doesn't work for me.

Tara
Old January 2nd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:46:58 -0600, Lynne
, clicked their heels and said:

I've often considered going blonde on the outside to match the inside, but
I don't think my fair skin and freckles could carry it off.

heh. i've got fair skin and freckles and am naturally blonde. Well,
dishwater blonde at this point in my life, so I go get some extra
help! ;-D

--
Janet Boss
Old January 2nd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:49:13 GMT, Tara wrote:

That's why I eased into it via light auburn. Worked a charm. I still
keep the auburn tones in it, cuz pure blond just doesn't work for me.

I'm naturally auburn and it works for my coloring (of course!), but I'm
going grey now at the ripe old age of 42. I'm debating coloring it vs.
keeping it. I dunno. I've seen some women in my age group with long
flowing locks streaked with grey and it can look really pretty. I'm also a
fan of low maintenence personal care. I don't know if I want to deal with
coloring and roots... especially with long hair (which I intend to keep).

--
Lynne

Old January 2nd 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:53:05 -0600, Lynne
, clicked their heels and said:

I'm naturally auburn and it works for my coloring (of course!), but I'm
going grey now at the ripe old age of 42. I'm debating coloring it vs.
keeping it.

No grey here, but I wouldn't object to going grey. I don't think it's
going to happen though (my siblings all started going grey in their
20's, but they all have naturally very dark brown hair, and I'm 48
now). I seem to take after my mother's mother, who's hair just kind
of faded.

--
Janet Boss
Old January 2nd 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:58:35 GMT, Janet B
wrote:

No grey here, but I wouldn't object to going grey. I don't think it's
going to happen though (my siblings all started going grey in their
20's, but they all have naturally very dark brown hair, and I'm 48
now). I seem to take after my mother's mother, who's hair just kind
of faded.

BITCH. (In the spirit of the lame attempt at a flame war below, hehe.)

I'm going grey virtually overnight it seems! All kids of short little grey
hairs are poking out. I wear my hair up most of the time, so maybe I'm
just now noticing. My neighor cuts my hair and suggested I use a blonde
rinse to make the grey look like highlights. I might try it since they
eventually fade. What the hell? Maybe I'll be a blonde afterall!

--
Lynne

Old January 2nd 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

Lynne wrote in
. 97.142:

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:49:13 GMT, Tara wrote:

That's why I eased into it via light auburn. Worked a charm. I still
keep the auburn tones in it, cuz pure blond just doesn't work for me.

I'm naturally auburn and it works for my coloring (of course!), but
I'm going grey now at the ripe old age of 42. I'm debating coloring
it vs. keeping it. I dunno. I've seen some women in my age group
with long flowing locks streaked with grey and it can look really
pretty. I'm also a fan of low maintenence personal care. I don't
know if I want to deal with coloring and roots... especially with long
hair (which I intend to keep).

HEck, we go grey in my family *young*. Got my first grey hair on my 25th
birthday, and that was old. The last month I had zero time for things like
root maintenance, so I got to see just how far its gone. Wow. The grey is
all over the place. I'd say I'm nearly 50% grey by now, and I'm not 40 yet!
If it was bunched together in a streaking pattern, I'd be tempted to let it
grow (ok, not really....but in a few years I would), but its just all over
the place. So, out it goes.

I find the maintenance on long hair is easier. When I had super short hair,
I had to color it far more often, since even a small amount at the roots
was a higher percentage of the whole hair length. Plus, I never *ever*
color all my hair as it does a lot of damage to keep doing that. Just the
roots, then a nice gloss to blend it.

Oh god....turns out I'm girly after all. heh.

Tara

sort of OT whining Lynne Dog health 3 January 3rd 07 12:03 AM
whining dog - help please. Adele Dog behavior 0 June 21st 04 08:34 PM
Whining? Alison Dog behavior 1 August 13th 03 12:01 PM