SICK PUPPY HELP.

Old January 4th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Pam

Default SICK PUPPY HELP.

I have a puppy about 4 months old who showed signs of parvo, we took
him to the vet, and he treated him for this, however when we went to
bring him home he was still vomiting after he eat, this has been two
weeks. Each time he eats he will throw his food back up and then reeat
it. He is not dehidrated, and he plays some, but is not putting any
weight on.
The vet has no answeres, the next step he wants to take would be
surgery.This would be risky and cost alot of money. Can anyone tell me
what may be going on....
Thanks, Pam

Old January 4th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Rocky

"Pam" said in
rec.pets.dogs.misc:

The vet has no answeres, the next step he wants to take
would be surgery.This would be risky and cost alot of
money. Can anyone tell me what may be going on....

A second opinion may be worthwhile. See another vet.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.