When a dog bites (the dog murderer Lynn Kill gives the STATE'S perspective)

Old October 24th 03, 09:38 PM
sighthounds etc.

Default When a dog bites (the dog murderer Lynn Kill gives the STATE'S perspective)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:30:23 -0600, "Jokerpit"
wrote:

very well said m-ichael

That's it. Plonk

Mustang Sally

"^m-ichael" wrote in message
ws.com...
: Lynn K. wrote:
: Gwen Watson wrote in message news:
:
: So without
: a license for said dog can an AC still demand surrender of
that
: dog.
: Absolutely. They can also come onto the property and seize
the dog
: without your presence or permission (or search warrant) if
they know
: the dog is there (hear barking, dog bowl or feces in yard,
etc.) The
: license is just another thing that indicates the dog is on
the
: property and I only brought it up because Paulette was under
the
: misimpression that a search warrant was needed to take a dog
from
: private property. Bear in mind - this is a good thing
:
: No it's not a good thing you mindless jackbooted pigthugnazi
domestic
: terrorist. All you care about is the police being able to do
whatever
: they want. All you care about is that nothing gets in the way
of police
: being able to seize and kill a dog for some minor infraction.
:
: You're a despicable human being. Get the **** out of dog
"rescue."
: You're no friend of dogs. I wouldn't let a dog within 50 miles
of you or
: anyone of your friends in law enforcement.
:
: You're a dog murdering thug and a staunch advocate for dog
murdering
: everywhere.
:
: You make me physically ill.
: Have a nice day!!!
: -----------------------------------------------
: Subject: I Got dead today, courtesy of Lynn K, sincerely, a
Border
: Collie ( it was magical and mystical and artistic)
: This is the only article in this thread
: Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior, rec.pets.dogs.rescue,
: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
: Date: 2003-09-01 09:13:41 PST
: Lynn K. wrote:
: After a couple of years of watching and helping at herding
trials I
: don't even pretend to understand all the nuances of what
I'm watching,
: even when scribing. But every artist needs an audience and
I have
: learned enough to recognize the artistry of a lot of the
BCs I've seen
: Yeah, you recognize artistry alright, just like you recognized
it in
: this Border Collie, who was titled, flashy, dynamite, and
looking for a
: great home and a great life with an owner like Melanie Lee
Chang, who,
: even though she's not terribly bright or talented of a trainer
(and
: doesn't know much about Biology), would have had ZERO problems
with this
: dog.
:
: But no, no, no, no, instead of giving this dog a great life,
you
: artistically ****ING MURDERED her you LITHIUM and ZOLOFT DOPED
up DOG
: MURDERING F#%KING MANIAC.
:
: Artistic and Magic my ass you mindless brazen dog slaughterer.
Here's a
: few more of your victims. Never mind the puppies who jump on
volunteers
: who have to DIE as a result at the "shelters" where you
"evaluate" and
: "rescue" dogs.
:
: BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
:
: ----------------------------------
: Lynn K, kills a great dog
: ----------------------------------
:
: Exactly. A couple of years ago I evaluated a BC bitch in
rescue who had
: gotten in 20-25 bites on her foster family the 1st day in their
home.
: The problem was that there were a whole slew of people lined up
who
: wanted her because she was a dynamite herding dog, titled
before she was
: 2, flashy, etc.. Most of these people were single women
:
: [editor's note, like Melanie Lee Chang, who would
: have had ZERO problems with this dog, even though
: she's 1/10th the trainer Michael is]
:
: into competitive herding who had no children or plans to have
any.
:
: Testing the dog revealed that she had a safety zone of about 3
ft and
: would use her mouth to drive out anyone who came within that
space
: (other than whoever was holding her leash). She also would not
tolerate
: any entrance to her airspace. The deciding factor was that eye
contact
: was also a trigger and the severity of the bite increased with
eye's
: moved lowerer to her level. IOW, the shorter the person, the
harder the
: bite, and kids were shortest of all."
:
: [This is HOWE lynn KillMooreDogs seals a
: a dog's fate and this is HOWE SHE KILLS
: DOGS. She kills them with WORDS, not with
: poison. She lets sucker animal lovers or
: sucker volunteers do the dirty work of
: poisoning them and dumping their bodies,
: after she condemns them to death with
: her "evaluation"] --editor's note
: We decided that even if we could feel perfectly safe with a
person and
: situation we placed her into, she still had to live in a world
where
: there were children and we couldn't, in good conscience, put a
known
: risk like her into that world. People's lives and situation
change and
: any adopter might have future contact with children that they
don't have
: at present.
:
: She was put down.
: [because of Lynn K.s Passionate concerns about
: LIABILITY INSURANCE, the ONLY thing she cares
: about, besides her REPUTATION as an "animal
: lover" BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!] --editor's note
:
: Lynn K.
:
: ---------------------------------------------
:
: MOOOOORE DOG KILLING FROM LYNN KILLMAKOS
: LYNN K. "I'LL PUT A BITER DOWN AS FAST AS ANYONE"
: ==============================================
: On her role in killing dogs in the SF Bay area, a role she
claims she
: doesn't play anymoore.
: ==============================================
: "I'll put down a biter as fast as anyone - provided I have seen
the
: behavior and know that the dog is in fact a biter."
: --Lynn K.
:
: -----------------------------
:
: "I've been in dogs for over 40 years and worked with
: many rescue organizations and with shelters in 3 states. I've
: been in the position of evaluating court-seized dogs in bite
: cases."
: --Lynn K.
:
: ------------------------------
: No. I evaluated Hera. It wasn't all poor upbringing and
management.
:
: Lynn K.
: --------------------------
:
[...]
: ---------------------------
: "I had a somewhat similar situation 2 weeks ago. I got a call
from the
: city pound informing me that a dog that had once been in our
Humane
: Society program had been picked up and was scheduled to die the
next
: day. After much research, I found out that the dog was never
really one
: of ours, but that a foster home we had briefly used, then
fired, took a
: litter, let most die needlessly, and this was the sole
survivor. I got
: the dog extended 24 hours, sent 6 interested parties to the
pound to see
: the dog, and ran to the pound to let them know the owner's
contact info.
: It turns out that they knew well who the owner was -
over 20
: complaints against her and the dog had been picked up twice
that month.
: She went to Mexico for a long vacation and left the
dog in the back
: yard, trusting neighbors to throw food over the fence. To make
it
: worse, I evaluated the dog as unsafe, and then the dog went for
a kennel
: worker and was declared unsafe by the pound, and only available
to us.
: The pound would not let the owner reclaim the dog, even if she
were
: available to do so. So that left me with -
: - a dog with unclear legal ownership
: - an unsuitable owner who wanted the dog, but couldn't have the
dog
: - an unadoptable dog for the general public
: - a dog that couldn't go to anyone who would be able to help
him
: - and no foster homes or resources to take him into our rescue
program.
:
: The dog died. And I had to tell that irresponsible owner on
her return
: why her dog had to die."
:
: Lynn K.
:
: [it's always a tragedy and the dog
: just up and dies. But Lynn KILL
: won't mention her part in the
: killing. She condemned that innocent
: dog to death simply because it got lost.
: But Lynn Kill will ignore that.
: Lynn K always blames
: someone else when she is involved in
: killing a perfectly good dog.
:
: The organizations Lynn K is
: a part of GET PAID TO KILL DOGS,
: and somebody has to make up stupid
: reasons to kill perfectly good dogs
: Because the STATE is paying those
: "shelters" to ELIMINATE dogs & puppies
: Lynn K. plays a role in that capacity,
: despite her lies and denials. The STATE
: needs those dogs dead, and Lynn Kill
: helps them achieve their objective, like
: she did in her part in the confiscation
: and murder of the lost dog in the case
: above. The dog HAD TO DIE, because Lynn
: KILL said so.]
: --editor's note
:
: -----------------------------
: Shows you what you know. It was SF, not LA, and I evaluated
Hera.
: She was fear aggressive. Period. No training of any kind on
that
: dog, much to the DA's chagrin because he wanted to be able to
charge
: them with Murder 2.
:
: Lynn K.
:
: [Hera was one of the dogs involved in the San Francisco Diane
Whipple
: dog fatality. Lynn K. frequently brags that she was involved in
: evaluating that dog. That dog, of course, was killed]
: --editor's note
: ---------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------
: There's several threads going on now in .behavior about
dominance problems.
:
: In one of them (HELP! Life or Death...) I gave the 21
management rules I
: use for a dominant dog. For real hardcases, the other option
is to
: escalate to a full NILIF regime. Frankly, any dog that doesn't
respond
: to either of those options is a rogue, unsafe, and should be
destroyed.
:
: Lynn K.
: [Lynn K. does not pull any punches
: when it comes to killing dogs or
: recommending that they be killed for
: not getting with the program, or for
: jumping up and playing with volunteers
: at one of her "shelters"
:
: ARRRRRRRGH!!!] --editor's note
: ----------------------------------------
: Lynn K.
:
: --
: michael
: reporting live...
: http://dogtv.com
:
: http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
: http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
: http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
: http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
: http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
: ================================================== ======
: SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING
:
: "when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for
advice on
: slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet
in for her
: spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she
still was."
: --shelly couv.rette
: "raises hand i've been told by three different vets that
: harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
: vet-shopping, BTW."
:
: --shelly couv.rette
:
: "if you really can't resist
: it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine G, you can
give
: him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed
pumpkin.
: i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i
keep my
: food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled
down--inside
: trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and
keeps
: it out of my dogs' sight."
:
: --shelly couv.rette
:
: "heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor
little
: harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had
people stop
: me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her
up!"
:
: --shelly couv.rette
: "i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
: vet who tells you you're hurting your .widdle precious? i
: think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
: that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
: been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
: got a dim view of vets on that topic."
:
: --shelly couv.rette
:
: "my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that
harriet is
: awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells
me that
: just a bite won't hurt."
:
: --shelly couv.rette
: NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY
:
: NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
: AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
: shelly's fat face
: http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg
: ================================================== =====
: There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve
their dogs
: out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.
:
: shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale
:
: Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about
measuring
: out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup,
or
: counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her
dogs
: when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma
tried to
: give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it
was in
: violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie
that goes
: into her widdle precious' mouth.
:
: shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.
: Lynn K.
: because law
: enforcement needs to be able to remove dogs in cruelty cases,
when the
: public is at risk from a dangerous dog, and for rabies
quarantine when
: there has been a possible exposure. They can't just walk
away or
: leave the situation as is just because the owner isn't
willing to
: voluntarily surrender the dog, anymore than they could simply
walk
: away from a suspected felon because that felon doesn't want
to talk to
: the police.
: Also, say you have 8 dogs, and all 8 look identical more or
less.
: How would AC know which one to ask the owner to
: surrender via this license?
: One would hope that the owner could identify which dog was
involved
: and would surrender that dog. If not, the ACO would have to
take all
: dogs that matched the description of the dog involved. That's
actually
: pretty common standard practice, and almost always done in
bad bite
: cases if there is any question about owner negligence.
:
: Sometimes the owner doesn't know which dog was involved, and
all are
: seized. An example case: A couple had 3 dogs; 2 huskies and
: cocker. 2 of the dogs jumped the fence and killed a
neighbor's cat,
: in front of the neighbor, then made it back into their own
yard. All
: 3 dogs were seized before the owners returned home. The
neighbor was
: able to identify the male huskie as the actual cat killer,
the female
: as only a chaser, and said that the cocker didn't come across
the
: fence. The cocker was returned to the couple because AC felt
he was
: safely confined. The male Sibe was euthanized. The female
Sibe was
: not returned to the owners because they could not confine her
safely
: and she presented a threat to domestic animals. Sibe Rescue
was
: allowed to take ownership of her, under the condition that
she be
: housed for the rest of her life with one of their volunteers
in a
: different county (with approval of AC in that county).
:
: The owners hired a nationally known lawyer who specializes in
dog
: issues and it took 2 hearings and several months. They also
tried to
: get every rescue, animal welfare group, reporter, etc.,
involved. It
: was actually pretty sad to see them come up (hard) against
reality.
: Their initial effort was an attempt to get daily access to
the
: quarantine area of the pound where the dogs were housed
(unsuccessful,
: of course). They fully expected that they were going to get
all 3 of
: their dogs back after paying a fine. A tough lesson to
learn.
:
: Lynn K.
:

"IF YOUR TO STUPID DONT THINK I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND GET A CLUE.."
Jokerpit, 09/25/03, in response to a post about punctuation
Old October 24th 03, 09:38 PM
sighthounds etc.

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:30:23 -0600, "Jokerpit"
wrote:

very well said m-ichael

That's it. Plonk

Mustang Sally

"^m-ichael" wrote in message
ws.com...
: Lynn K. wrote:
[...]
: Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior, rec.pets.dogs.rescue,
: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
: Date: 2003-09-01 09:13:41 PST

Old October 24th 03, 09:38 PM
sighthounds etc.

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:30:23 -0600, "Jokerpit"
wrote:

very well said m-ichael

That's it. Plonk

Mustang Sally

[...]