Hunters and hunting dogs.

Old October 27th 03, 09:25 AM
sighthounds etc.

Default Hunters and hunting dogs.

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:49:10 -0800, EEng
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:17:37 -0500, "C. Macklin"
wrote:

Thank you so much for your enlightening post, it will make a great
contribution to the compost for my roses.

C.M.

So what you're saying is that you're against positive reinforcement in
the training of animals and prefer to use force and abuse. Lovely.
Or perhaps you took offense at the post because you saw your own
reflection in it.

Or maybe most of us have seen and heard too much from the verbally
abusive Puppy Whizzer sicko over the years that we are highly
suspicious of his supporters. Not to mention people who come on
newsgroups and preach about positive reinforcement as though they
invented it, and no one else has ever heard of it or used it. Just
because other people aren't constantly spouting about it does not mean
they are at home abusing their dogs, you know.

Sally Hennessey
"IF YOUR TO STUPID DONT THINK I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND GET A CLUE.."
Jokerpit, 09/25/03, in response to a post about punctuation