Surfaces for puppies

Old January 8th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

Default Surfaces for puppies

montana wildhack wrote in

I'm thinking about getting them on regular stairs to see whether they
can handle them.

Watch out!!! Their evil mind rays are working, it seems, and they are
going to be that much closer to world domination. Starting with your
world. Just look at how it worked out for diddy with her program. One
day Tuck is getting used to stairs and other surfaces earlier than most
dogs and the next he is opening up drawers looking for razors he can use
to further his fiendish plots.

Paula
Old January 9th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

diddy wrote in
:

Tuck has been taught to open and close doors, drawers, and he figured
out how to do cupboards. I was only dismayed at what interested him
when he started exploring on his own. He's also learned to open
mailboxes and his own christmas presents! Razor blades and needles was
training gone awry. He's discovered he does not get paid for either of
those. But when you are already in the shower, discover there is no
soap, and ask him to get a bar of soap, his training comes in handy.
Also when you are in the shower, and discover there is no towel, he
cheerfully gets you one, if you ask him to.

I need a Tuck. My kids like to use my bathroom to take a bath, but
don't always return the towels. They also don't always replace the
toilet paper roll when they use the last of it. Actually, I don't need a
Tuck. The current method of yelling for them to come up and bring me the
necessary items is better. It would be nice to have someone get the mail
without flipping through it and stealing out anything that looks
interesting. Granted, I don't need all the catalogs I get in the mail,
but some of them I'd like to look over instead of finding all over a
daughter's room, especially since it is usually there with tons of items
circled and starred.

Paula