HELP: Can a nondoctor stop me from taking my dog to my therapist?

Old January 13th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.misc
[email protected]

Default HELP: Can a nondoctor stop me from taking my dog to my therapist?

HOWEDY aalucard,

wrote in message
Hi I have read all the replies and am confused on a few parts.

Well then you AIN'T NO doGdameneD more CONfHOWENDED
than your fellow dog lover MENTAL PATIENTS who've been
BLOWIN SMOKE up each other's arses tryin to PROVE WHO
knows most of WHAT THEY GOT NO IDEA abHOWET {): ~ (

First Holly is housebroken but thats about it.

That's a start, aalucard. These pathetic miserable stinkin
lyin animal murderin active acute chronic life long incurable
mental patients gotta lock their dogs in a box for months,
maybe YEARS to HOWEsbreak their own dogs {}: ~ (

They JERK CHOKE SHOCK BRIBE CRATE INTIMIDATE
and SURGICALLY SEXUALLY MUTILATE their innocent
defenselerss dumb critters an LIE abHOWET IT {): ~ (

She just weighs 10 pounds but she does try to jump
up on everyone that she meets.

You mean DESPITE your "FIRM CON-TROLL", aalucard?

PERHAPS you can turn POISON into MEDICINE?

You can claim your SERVICE DOG jumps up on folks
who MAKE YOU NERVEHOWES, to keep them away
from you, thereby PROVIN she's a SERVICE DOG, eh
aalucard???

Which I know is not good although so far no one complained -
lucky I know.

LUCK??? Your fellow dog lover MENTAL PATIENTS
can't DEPEND on their own dogs not shittin an pissin in
other people's HOWESES {): ~ (

There have been quite a few number of stores I have been
allowed to take her in beyond Pet Smart and PetCo and other
pet places. One local chain store allows my dog in providing
she is in the shopping cart - I put a rug into the cart along with
numerous thrift shops. Although one thrift shop I have to carry
her around. One antique store store I bring her to she gets a
biscuit and they have long aisles to walk her in - yes I do buy
books there.

Well then, perhaps you'll find some nice old dog trainin books
you can enjoy learnin HOWE dogs USED TO BE TRAINED
with pronged spiked pinch choke and shock collars and chin
chucked, beaten with sticks, and ears an toes an testicles
pinched an twisted???

Going back to the doctor situation.

FORGET the doctor. HE AIN'T GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH THIS.

Your OBJECTIVE is to have your dog FUNCTION
as a SERVICE DOG, thereby PROTECTED UNDER
THE ADA LAW {}: ~ )

1) So the building owner can override my therapy with my doctor.

FORGET the buildin owner.

HE AIN'T GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH THIS.

Seems like the owner is making a medical judgement.

No. He's well within his RIGHTS to keep your PET dog HOWETA
his buildin. HOWEver, he'd be VIOLATIN THE LAW if he tried
to keep your SERVICE DOG HOWETA his business {): ~ )

2) My doctor saying she is a comfort to me makes
her a therapy dog? Or not. A bit confused.

NO. For YOUR therapy she's heelpful, HOWEver, THAT
AIN'T a "THERAPY DOG." A "THERAPY DOG" goes to
VISIT folks in nursin HOWEses and HOWEspitals {): ~ )

A SERVICE DOG is what you WANT and MUST PROVE
she IS, in order to QUALIFY as a FEDERALLY PROTECTED
SERVICE ANIMAL {): ~ )

3) Going back to parts one and two.

Perhaps you DON'T UNDERSTAND?

You're askin LIARS, DOG ABUSERS, COWARDS,
and LIFE LONG INCURABLE MENTAL CASES
for advice THEY AIN'T GOT, yet they'll overcome
ALL obstacles of FACT, TRUTH an REASON to
PROVE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW
so's ignorameHOWESES like YOU will EAT IT UP
which will compensate for their fragile defective ego's,
weak fearful minds and colossal inferiority complexes
JUST LIKE HOWE THEY FEEL when they HURT
THEIR OWN DOGS an TRY to get HOWET callin
THAT, TRAININ {) : ~ (

Since in therapy its considered acceptable to bring an
object with them that will bring comfort to help them
discuss issues or deal with them or in my case both since
my dog has become my object to help me better deal with
the sessions I still see that as interference between a doctor
and the patient.

THAT'S NOT a THERAPY DOG. A therapy dog VISITS patients.

What we're talkin abHOWET is your NEED to have
a SERVICE DOG so she can accompany you anywhere.

TWO DIFFERENT CRITTERS.

The builing owner rented out space to doctors so shouldn't
he be aware that patients may need certain items for their therapy.

Well then tell your doctor to FIND A NEW BUILDING.

To me it would be like renting out to doctors who deal
with contagious diseases then deny all quarintened (sp?)
people from the building.

The doctor GOT NUTHIN TO DO WITH IT.

Rent to therapists then you should expect patients may
need certain objects for their sessions.

UNLESS your dog is a SERVICE DOG you GOT NO RIGHTS.

I fully realize I am dealing with this on way too much
of an emotional basis and not an intellectual one.

No, you're DEALIN with LYIN ANIMAL MURDERIN
MENTAL CASES WHO GOT NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE
TALKIN abHOWET, aalucard.

I would never classify Holly as a therapy dog outside
the doctors office but inside the doctors office she
services a need.

THAT'S IRELEVENT.

THAT AIN'T a "THERAPY DOG" OR a "SERVICE DOG".

A need that is based solely on one situation - doctors office.

That's IRELEVENT.

Although for comfort with anxiety and depression outside
the doctors office she has helped me but thats based on
who she is not what I trained her to do which obviously
doesn't classify her as a therapy dog nor service.

HOWEver, if she was TRAINED to JUMP ON PEOPLE
TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOU so's you don't
PAINICK, THAT WOULD BE A SERVICE DOG, wouldn't
it, aalucard {): ~ )

AND you can brag to them she won't **** in their HOWES.

I don't think it does but maybe it does.

NOT AT ALL... NOT UNLESS she's TRAINED TO JUMP
ON FOLKS WHO MAKE YOU anXXXIHOWES or some
other DISABILITY SERVICE {) : ~ )

Maybe I should just explain my case to the building owner.

Of curse you may ASK and he may say O.K..

I could offer to put her in a carrying case until I
reach the doctors reception area or her office.

The buildin owner DON'T WANT the dog on his carpets.

Is it worth calling?

IT'S ALWAYS WORTH ASKIN NICE for STUFF.

Should I ask my doctor first before I call?

He AIN'T GOT NUTHIN to do with it.

All you gotta do is TRAIN your dog to DO SUMPTHIN
for your DISABILITY and the ADA will PROTECT
YOUR RIGHTS to have your dog go ANYWHERE you
PREFER {): ~ )