Free copy of new dog book

Old January 15th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
HappyHealthyPuppy

Default Free copy of new dog book

Are you getting a new dog?

We're looking for a few people to review our new book aimed at helping
people find a healthy, happy puppy.

What you get - absolutely free, an electronic copy of our new book!
This 238-page book is jam-packed with information to help you chose the
right dog for you and your family. The book will normally cost $29.00
and you'll get it for free!
What you'll learn:
How to Choose a Reputable Breeder
Questions to Ask a Breeder
Why you Should Never Buy from a Pet Store
How to Avoid Buying a Puppy from Puppy Mill
How to Choose a Happy, Healthy, Puppy
Why Adopting an Older Dog Could be the Best Decision you Ever Make!
And a lot more!

What do we want? A short review, or comments, about the book. Nothing
formal, just any thoughts that you have about the book, and even any
improvements we could make. We always love positive feedback!

This is a limited time offer, so email for your copy today!

Thanks so much!

Micki at

Old January 16th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
J. Lee

I'm interested but don't see any contact info! How may someone reach you?

Free copy of new dog book HappyHealthyPuppy Dog rescue 0 January 15th 07 06:52 PM
To All Dog Owners CB Dogs - general 3 July 31st 05 09:48 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 10:57 AM
Free Dog Training Book & Newsletter Jonathan Harris Dogs - general 0 October 10th 03 02:21 PM
Free Dog Training Book & Newsletter Jonathan Harris Dog behavior 0 October 10th 03 02:19 PM