Puppies- 6 weeks

Old January 16th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Default Puppies- 6 weeks

"montana wildhack" wrote in message:

I guess we're still hoping they'll be medium sized dogs. I think not,

though.

You have *got to* stop all this nonsense about how they're going to be
ginormous fluffy dogs. Makes me covet them even more than I already do.

Oh, and if in a moment of insanity, I broke down and asked you for one of
the puppies, you are to deny the request. Just remember, I Hate Puppies!

Suja

Old January 16th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:09:50 GMT, "Suja" wrote:

Oh, and if in a moment of insanity, I broke down and asked you for one of
the puppies, you are to deny the request. Just remember, I Hate Puppies!

That is a thinly veiled attempt to find out if Montana will approve you for
a puppy.

DUH!

Which one do you want?

--
Lynne
Old January 16th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

"Suja" wrote in
:

Oh, and this time, when I watched the videos, I turned the volume up.
Khan was absolutely riveted. And, he wouldn't let Pan come into the
office.

That's really funny!

Tara
Old January 16th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Lynne" wrote in message:

Which one do you want?

Pay attention, Miss. I Hate Puppies.

But if someone where to put a gun to my head and make me pick one, it'd have
to be Dancer or Bear, I think (and in the interest of answering that
question honestly, I had to force myself to watch all those videos of those
icky puppies). They look how I imagine Khan must've as a puppy.

Oh, and this time, when I watched the videos, I turned the volume up. Khan
was absolutely riveted. And, he wouldn't let Pan come into the office. I
think that he was guarding the puppies inside the 'puter from Da Mean Ole
Bitch.

Suja

Old January 16th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 16 Jan 2007 02:24:29 GMT, montana wildhack
wrote:

But, no puppies for you, Suja. You already have two ginormous dogs who
would squash a puppy flat.

oooh, and now you're being coy because you know that Suja will rebel at
being told "no" and then she'll beg you for her very own puppy to 'hate'

--
Lynne
Old January 16th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

I have a question about worms. I understand that it's normal for
puppies to get them. From where? Assuming Neo (or is it Nemo; I've
seen both) and Bella are healthy and worm free, and assuming that the
puppies aren't running around a wormy neighborhood, where do they get
them? This question goes back to 1978 when Genny was a puppy. For her
first vet visit, she didn't have worms, and the vet commented that that
was odd. For her 2nd visit, she did have worms, and he commented that
she was now acting like a normal puppy. He gave her the appropriate
treatment. Why do puppies get worms when adult dogs don't?

(Also. I don't do video. Could we have more still shots, please?)

--Lia

Old January 16th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:23:38 GMT, "Suja" wrote:

The dogs would like you to know that they're around dogs and puppies
smaller than that (smallest is a shade over 4 pounds) almost daily,
and none are squished flat, thankyouverymuch. Besides, Khan says that
he's a very good puppy sitter (he is), and a little squishing would go
a long way towards teaching the rotund beasties how to be good dogs.

And here Suja is making a case for why her home would be perfect for one of
the pups.

--
Lynne, interpreters-R-us
Old January 16th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"montana wildhack" wrote in message:

But, no puppies for you, Suja.

Thanks!

You already have two ginormous dogs who
would squash a puppy flat.

The dogs would like you to know that they're around dogs and puppies smaller
than that (smallest is a shade over 4 pounds) almost daily, and none are
squished flat, thankyouverymuch. Besides, Khan says that he's a very good
puppy sitter (he is), and a little squishing would go a long way towards
teaching the rotund beasties how to be good dogs.

You can turn us down, but it has to be because it's my fault, apparently.

Suja

Old January 16th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

"Suja" wrote in
:

"montana wildhack" wrote in message:

But, no puppies for you, Suja.

Thanks!

You already have two ginormous dogs who
would squash a puppy flat.

The dogs would like you to know that they're around dogs and puppies
smaller than that (smallest is a shade over 4 pounds) almost daily,
and none are squished flat, thankyouverymuch. Besides, Khan says that
he's a very good puppy sitter (he is), and a little squishing would go
a long way towards teaching the rotund beasties how to be good dogs.

You can turn us down, but it has to be because it's my fault,
apparently.

Suja, you cannot have one of Montana's puppies because you would squish
them. Better?

Paula
Old January 16th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Paula" wrote in message:

Suja, you cannot have one of Montana's puppies because you would squish
them. Better?

Much. In reality, I am in fact more likely to squish/step on small dogs
than the dogs are.

Suja