How to dispose of unwanted dogs that are too old to breed

Old January 16th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default How to dispose of unwanted dogs that are too old to breed

I have about 30 older dog ranging between 8 and 10 years old. I am
trying to find a way to kill them without taking them to the vet.
Anyone have suggestions? They can't produce me puppys anymore so the
are no use to me. Someone told me I could give them asprin for about
ten days, but I think that would take too long. That's just more wasted
food.

Old January 18th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article . com,
Mel wrote:
Are you for real?

Golly!

Old January 18th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Paul E. Schoen

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have about 30 older dog ranging between 8 and 10 years old. I am
trying to find a way to kill them without taking them to the vet.
Anyone have suggestions? They can't produce me puppys anymore so the
are no use to me. Someone told me I could give them asprin for about
ten days, but I think that would take too long. That's just more wasted
food.

A bullet is only about $0.50. However, I suggest you try it on yourself
first.

Paul and Muttley

Old January 18th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Don't be so gullible people. This is just an A.R. moron trying to work
you up.

wrote in oglegroups.com...

Old January 18th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Paul E. Schoen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have about 30 older dog ranging between 8 and 10 years old. I am
trying to find a way to kill them without taking them to the vet.
Anyone have suggestions? They can't produce me puppys anymore so the
are no use to me. Someone told me I could give them asprin for about
ten days, but I think that would take too long. That's just more wasted
food.

A bullet is only about $0.50. However, I suggest you try it on yourself
first.

Paul and Muttley

How about you come over and I will do target practice using you first.
I haven't shot a dumb ass in a long time and by the way bullets are
cheaper than that.

Old January 18th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Tara

" wrote in
ups.com:

Don't be so gullible people. This is just an A.R. moron trying to work
you up.

Since you used the plural, I'm assuming you meant most of the people that
replied to the post.

Um, did you think no one noticed the troll?

And I doubt its an AR person at all. Probably just some kid home sick with
mono and bored.

Tara