Pitbull in need of new home and medical

Old January 22nd 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Pitbull in need of new home and medical

Hope its ok to post this here. Forgive me if it is not permitted. I
am helping a friend who has rescued a pitbull from an abusive
situation. She currently is in possession of the dog who needs shots,
worming and to be fixed. She is also looking for a home for her. She
is six months old and a doll. Please visit my site below for an
original painting being auctioned off to help cover the costs of Linas
medical and placement in a new home. Thank you! The auction ends
Monday at midnight Pacific time.

http://web.mac.com/deborahsprague/iWeb/Site/Lina.html