my dog has gained weight and the scratching has stopped - thanx everyone

Old January 26th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
nay

Default my dog has gained weight and the scratching has stopped - thanx everyone

Hi everyone.

just dropping in to let you know that my chinese chow has finally
gained some weight. I feed her cereal in the morning (maize meal) and
at night I feed her pedigree. The vet said that her reason for loosing
the weight was due to a little bit of stress from moving house and also
because she missed my dad and this caused her appetite to diminish a
bit. We are not giving her bob martins once per day and we bath her
less frequently because the chemicals were drying out her skin. We now
do the whole baby wash bit at home with baby shampoo and she is looking
wonderful again. Her coat has grown back, the fleas are a thing of the
past thanx to Frontline and the muscles are back now that we take her
for more frequent walks.

thanx for all the care and support and for being so caring when I first
popped in and told you about my baby who was shedding and scratching so
badly.

you are an amazing group of people !!!

waggy tail and happy panter

Nay

Old January 26th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
nay

sorry, the sentence was meant to read. We are NOW feeding her bob
martins once per day.

Old January 26th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"nay" wrote in message
oups.com...
just dropping in to let you know that my chinese chow has finally
gained some weight

Her coat has grown back, the fleas are a thing of the
past thanx to Frontline and the muscles are back now that we take her
for more frequent walks.

.....glad to hear it wasn't something more permanent like allergies!