Help!!! My Shih-Tzu is shedding

Old January 27th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Help!!! My Shih-Tzu is shedding

Hello!

My 9 month old Shih-Tzu is shedding ... I know they are not supposed
to shed.

She is very energetic and loves to run around the park with her
brother ...and they get pretty dirty and stinky...I give them baths
once a week with a very mild all natural puppy shampoo.

We give them good kibble - Eagle Pack Holistic Select Lamb Formula +
The baked Holistic Petsmart product (mixed). They get lamb bones every
week and fruits as treats.

What should I do?

Thanks

Zabee

Excessive shedding [email protected] Dogs - general 5 January 26th 07 10:24 PM
excessive shedding [email protected] Dogs - general 0 January 26th 07 05:37 PM
Shih Tzu Breeders Babs Dog breeds 1 April 13th 06 10:14 AM
Baby Lab bullies Shih Tzu... Louise M. Dog behavior 6 June 14th 05 01:27 AM
shedding stuckhere Dogs - general 0 January 8th 05 12:29 AM