Need help

Old January 29th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Krissy

Default Need help

Hello we are currently supporting the SPCA and Animal Shelters

We have entered our puppy in a photo competition and are currently
coming 2nd

We need your help in voting

Please click the link below or copy and paste into your browser

We would appreciate the support.

Click and vote number 10.

Competition ends Feb 1st. 5 votes per person per day
Thank you

http://www.animalattraction.com/Phot...p?PhotoID=7813