Healthy coat suggestions

Old February 1st 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Melinda Shore

Default Healthy coat suggestions

In article [email protected],
montana wildhack wrote:
Adding a little oil is easy enough, but I don't know that it's the
answer for a thin coat. Does anyone have any experience with this?
We'll be seeing the vet soon and will ask again.

Protein! I'd put her on a higher protein, higher fat feed.
Usually a performance formula will give you in the
neighborhood of 30/20 (or sometimes more). Eukanuba Premium
Performance tends to be the easiest to find in stores around
here, but you can sometimes find Eagle Pack Power Pack, too.

Innova Evo is *very* high in both (and calories) and is kind
of a wacky feed, but it works well for some dogs, is
relatively easy to find, and might be worth a shot.