Sunday Dog Photos

Old February 4th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Sunday Dog Photos

The wind chill is 1F, so it's too cold for Harriet to play outdoors.
And I was starting to feel a little bit of cabin fever, so I suddenly
decided I had to go to the store. I picked up a couple of cute
woobies for Harriet, and a new bed. The woobies, of course, were
welcomed with open paws. The bed failed to impress. Yet. The cat
thinks it's pretty spiffy, though.

Pandora in Harriet's Bed:
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1558

Octo-woobie (of the six legs):
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1554
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1556
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1557

Miss Grumpy Pants:
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1551

Looking for Red Ball:
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1550

Red Ball Found:
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1548
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1549

--
Shelly

P is for Prue trampled flat in a brawl.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old February 4th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

montana wildhack wrote in

Ah, well. That's a cat bed.

Obviously!

Harriet's bed needs pillows and blankets to be a proper bed.

You know, that's *exactly* what Harriet said. And she has a
point. The windchill is now down to -8F. I think it is now
officially C-O-L-D.

Surprised you haven't picked up on that. She could freeze to
death in that thing.

Yes. Yes, she could. How about if I put it on the couch, then
piled blankets and pillows around it?

--
Shelly

My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.
-- Francis Picabia
Old February 4th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

montana wildhack wrote in

mmmm... that sounds like some sort of hand-me-down
arrangement...

No, no, no! New bed on old couch, for to make the couch even
comfier and softer and warmer and cozier.

You obviously think more of the cat.

Well, age before beauty, right?

Miss Brown has her needs, yanno.

Oh yes. It's kind of difficult to ignore Miss Brown's needs, onna
counta she expresses them so articulately.

A Nother Story:
I had french fries with my lunch. I don't do that often, but when
I do, Harriet sort of loses her mind. I was sitting on the couch,
and looked over to see that not only was there a puddle of drool
under Harriet, but there were beads of it scattered across her
forelegs. She was nearly geysering drool.

Also! Bed report!
After much digging and circling and nesting, we have achieved dog-
in-bedness! It is a **perfect** fit, and I am well pleased.

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1559
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1560

--
Shelly

H is for Hector done in by a thug.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old February 6th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

On 4 Feb 2007 20:07:05 GMT, Shelly wrote:

Also! Bed report!
After much digging and circling and nesting, we have achieved dog-
in-bedness! It is a **perfect** fit, and I am well pleased.

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1559
http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1560

Lady, *that's* not a dog bed. THIS is a dog bed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4744786...n/set-1807889/

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old February 6th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Darla Vladschyk wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4744786...n/set-1807889/

or this!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bestfrie...60762314216225
/photo/294928803094756026/47

--
Janet Boss
Old February 6th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:01:39 -0500, Janet Boss
wrote:

or this!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bestfrie...03094756026/47

You need a bigger bed, Janet!

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old February 6th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:48:56 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
wrote:

You need a bigger bed, Janet!

That's what I was thinking, too. CALIFORNIA KING!

--
Lynne
Old February 6th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Darla Vladschyk wrote:

You need a bigger bed, Janet!

yeah, I know. I like my bedframe though, and the room really isn't big
enough for a king-sized bed! The upside is that the dogs are only
allowed in bed at a few times: before lights out, or when there's only
one of us in there.

--
Janet Boss
Old February 7th 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Darla Vladschyk wrote:

Lady, *that's* not a dog bed. THIS is a dog bed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4744786...n/set-1807889/

Well, of *course* that's a bed (and where is your head?!!). So are
these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/379432813
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/319133662
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/176409340
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/334098101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/287121514

Apparently this is, as well:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/319135570
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/319135571

This, however, is NOTNOTNOT a bed:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/319133661

Andtoo, if you *really* loved your dogs, you'd wrap them in a burrito:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/108389665

Just sayin'...!

--
Shelly