DIY Doogie Dooley

Old February 14th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Gideon's Dad

Default DIY Doogie Dooley

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIY-Doogie-Doole...QQcmdZViewItem

I wasn't sure where to post this, so my apologies if this is an
inappropriate place.
What I am trying to sell is plans to build a digester for your dogs
waste. I've had one installed since last July and it has worked great.
A friend has had his installed since 1997 with no issues. All I do is
add Lim'Nate enzymes now and then and flush it every time I add waste.
The system is very easy to build, the hard part is digging the hole.

Thanks for reading!

Jay

doggie dooley Awful Knopfel Dog behavior 5 January 1st 06 08:09 AM
Doggie Dooley doggiedo Dog health 0 March 27th 05 04:32 PM
Doggie Dooley Toilets JMac Dog behavior 3 September 23rd 03 12:10 PM
Doggie Dooley Toilets JMac Dog behavior 0 September 23rd 03 04:34 AM
Doggie Dooley Toilets JMac Dog behavior 0 September 23rd 03 04:34 AM