Whole Dog Journal

Old September 26th 03, 04:06 AM
Tara O.

Default Whole Dog Journal

Has anyone subscribed to this? If so, is it worth the subscription cost?

--
Tara

Old September 26th 03, 05:06 AM
Tara O.

Thanks Matt & Paulette.

--
Tara

Old September 27th 03, 12:38 AM
culprit

"Tara O." wrote in message
Has anyone subscribed to this? If so, is it worth the subscription cost?

--
Tara

i got it for the famous food reviews. i found it to contain some really
good training/behavior articles that are full of information i've read
elsewhere, and some hippy-dippy "natural" remedies that don't make a lot of
sense to me.

but that's just me.

-kelly

Old October 4th 03, 04:58 PM
dahammel

"Tara O." wrote in message
Has anyone subscribed to this? If so, is it worth the subscription cost?

--
Tara

I liked it, but not at the cost I was paying...I keep getting renewal
notices at a high cost, when its obvious from looking at the website that
they're not offerring me the best deal compared to what they could. That,
and the millions of renewal notices I keep getting. Magazine publishers and
distributors need to learn that sometimes you just want to let your
subscription end.

BT&Redbone&Samoyedguy

---

Old October 5th 03, 09:44 PM
Lynn K.

"Tara O." wrote in message ...
Has anyone subscribed to this? If so, is it worth the subscription cost?

I think of it as the equivalent of the supermarket tabloids you see
that proclaim olive oil and cider vinegar will cure heart disease,
arthritis, obesity, and make you live forever. There's occasionally
something worth thinking about trying, but you have to take everything
with huge helpings of salt. Ignore the bits on training - they're
pretty simplistic and often dangerously inadequate. WDJ is best on
topics like natural remedies and foods. I get it, and read it, but it
was a freebie and I wouldn't pay to subscribe.

Lynn K.