ok THAT'S aggravating!

Old February 15th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default ok THAT'S aggravating!

In article ,
elegy wrote:
BUT i was able to fork over my driver's license to be copied and they
will officially hold him for me and i'll go get him on saturday.

Well, that's cool.

i've got his crate all set up and blanky-fied, collar, leash, bowl,
everything important.

I know it's frustrating but it sounds like you're good to
go and it's just two more days. Exciting!

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old February 16th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:38:12 GMT, elegy
wrote:

he'll survive two more days. and then he'll be
spoiled rotten.

YAY! I'm so happy for you both!!

--
Lynne
Old February 16th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Elegy
Yipppppeeeee, I am glad you made the decision. I know he doesn't know
he is coming home to you but 2 more nights of being cold and miserable
is nothing when you compare it to his option of NO more nights. Best of
Luck.

Be Free.....Judy

Old February 16th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

PS I forgot to rant and rave about that shelter. Why in the name of
Hell would they want to cling to a poor old dog that does not have a
chance in Hell of getting adopted??? (Except for you). Hell, why would
they withold any dog that needs to go home????

Be Free.....Judy

Old February 16th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"elegy" wrote in message:

tomorrow will go quickly and
then i can go get him right at 10 on saturday morning.

Just thinking out loud. Is it possible for you to run out during lunch,
bring him over, and kennel him at the vet's. Since he probably needs to be
looked at anyway, maybe the vet can give him the once over during a break in
schedule? It'll save him from having to wait, and maybe save you a trip.

Suja