make your rescue group more successful

Old February 17th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default make your rescue group more successful

All of the most successful rescue groups I have been involved with
have their own web site where photos and descriptions of animals
available for rescue are available. If your animal rescue group isn't
on the internet yet, I can help you get started.
I have helped many groups get their own web site, assisting with
domain registration, domain hosting and even web design. If your
group wants to establish a web site, I can help. Just drop me an e-
mail and we can get started.