Recuiting new foster homes - idea

Old September 23rd 03, 07:15 AM
Lynn K.

Default Recuiting new foster homes - idea

I'm really suprised by the great response to a newspaper article run
last week in local papers about fostering for rescue groups. Every
group that was mentioned in the article has gotten new volunteers,
including potential foster homes. It was the simplest thing in the
world to arrange; I simply called the newpaper features desk and
suggested the story. We got top of the fold front page and the back
page of the section, with 4 large photos. It was minimal
effort/maximum reward.

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/n...ds/6791713.htm

Lynn K.